Mentioned in ?
- Abstention Doctrine
- Alien and Sedition Acts
- artificial insemination
- Automobile Searches
- Brief for Appellee
- Brief for Respondent
- Brief of Petitioners
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Bush, George Walker
- Children's Rights
- Conflict and Revolution
- Death and Dying
- Electronic Surveillance
- equal protection
- Fetal Rights
References in periodicals archive ?
Considering the new face of politics to be based on a reckless abandonment of the autonomist and minority-centered notions of politics, they criticized the new mavericks for replacing minority rights with "well-worn cliches bearing upon human rights and fundamental freedoms," holding on to interwar ideals that seemed anachronistic and passe to many.
Staying true to the autonomist tradition, the author recognizes that "proletarian movements" must "make use of cybernetic communication" in their struggles against capital, but only if it is at the same time against the technologies as well.
Barassi trains her ethnographic lens on 'the everyday life' of three political organisations in Europe: the Cuba Solidarity Campaign, which is part of the British Trade Union Congress, Ecologistas en Accion, an environmental organisation in Spain, and Cosari, a group that is part of the autonomist movement in northern Italy
Finally, this autonomist and individualistic argument, transforms the respect for the right to refuse therapy or choose among several options inherent to lex artis (5) into submission to the patient's wish, imposing his/her will as the only healthcare criterion.
Comparing his own view to that of an autonomist comprehensive liberalism, Cohen says:
EPP representatives also voted in favour of accepting the Serbian Progressive Party (SNS) as an associate member and Trentino Tyrolean Autonomist Party (PATT) as an observer member.
Puig understood the autonomy of a State as "the maximum capacity of own decision that can be achieved, taking into account the objective constraints of the real world", against which it was necessary to accumulate power, because "all autonomist project requires mobilizing resources of power".
The book begins with a discussion of the origins of autonomist ideology, a brainchild of the prolific and brilliant Russian-Jewish historian Simon Dubnov (1860-1941).
Along with independence or autonomist parties in Brittany and the Basque Country, there is also the flurry of electoral activity among the Corsicans.
The anti-globalization movements, inspired by the Zapatistas and other emerging actors in what was to be the "autonomist" side of a new left movement, joined forces with labor, environmental groups, and an array of social justice organizations to battle the World Trade Organization, the World Bank and other institutions of domination used by international capital.
The imminent entry of the United States in the war provided an opportunity for the Puerto Rican majority political party (the autonomist Union party) to secure reformist gains from US Congress among them a popular-elected Senate, American citizenship, and the elimination of the anachronistic Executive Council (a remnant of the early colonial period).
Bemporad pays special attention in her book to the Bundist autonomist and cultural legacy in Minsk.
Legal browser ?
- authortative principle of law
- Auto accident, medical needs are over limit of coverage
- Auto was seized, police say they have video
- autocratic master
- Automated Fingerprint Identification System
- automatic lack of due diligence
- automatic negligence
- automatic reaction
- Automobile accident
- Automobile injury, insurance settlement
- Automobile Searches
- Autre action pendant
- Autre vie
- Autrefois acquit
- Autrefois attaint
- autrefois convict
- auxiliary in crime
- avail against
- avail oneself of
- available assets
- available facts
- available means
Full browser ?
- Autonomic Tone and Reflexes After Myocardial Infarction
- autonomic triad
- autonomic visceral motor division of nervous system
- autonomic visceral motor nuclei
- Autonomic Wireless Sensor Network
- Autonomiczny Komitet Pilki Wodnej
- Autonomie dans la Vie Journalière
- Autonomie Médical Habitat
- Autonomie, Technologies Numériques et Apprentissages
- Autonomist Marxism
- Autonomist marxist
- Autonomist movement
- Autonomization of Development
- Autonomna Zenska Kuca Zagreb
- Autonomnu Pokrajinu Zapadnu Bosnu
- Autonomous Activation Condition
- Autonomous Adaptive Local Area Network
- Autonomous Aerial Cargo Utility System
- Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
- Autonomous Agents for Intrusion Detection
- Autonomous Agents for On-Scene Networked Incident Management
- Autonomous Agents for Rock Island Arsenal
- Autonomous Agents Robotics and Control Systems
- Autonomous Air Combat Maneuvering Instrumentation system
- Autonomous Air Vehicle
- Autonomous Airborne Refueling Demonstration