Mentioned in ?
- Addams, Jane
- American Medical Association
- Animal Rights
- Arrest for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and hit and run
- Arrested for criminal use of a car
- Black, Jeremiah Sullivan
- Blackmun, Harry Andrew
- blue laws
- Bradford, William
- Bradwell v. Illinois
- Brief for Appellee
- Campbell, Ben Nighthorse
- Carmichael, Stokely
- Clark, William Ramsey
- Communist Party USA
- Continuing Legal Education
References in periodicals archive ?
Highlighting importance of the discipline of aviation medicine as an emerging field of medical sciences, he suggested aviation medicine module to be introduced in MBBS courses, at undergraduate level, so as to keep pace with the contemporary requirement in medical sciences.
(4) Wojskowy Instytut Medycyny Lotniczej / Military Institute of Aviation Medicine, Warszawa, Poland Zaklad Bezpieczenstwa Lotow / Department of Flight Safety
David Powell, an aviation medicine specialist in New Zealand, said there were only 10 air crashes involving medical issues in an ICAO study of 20 years of global incidents.
Alcohol-induced physiological displacements and their effects on flight-related functions Washington, DC: FAA Office of Aviation Medicine; 1982.
As our two air forces begin to renew and regularize engagements in the areas of humanitarian assistance and disaster relief, USAF/PLAAF participation under the Military Maritime Consultative Agreement, flight safety, aviation medicine, and student exchanges between our educational institutions, both sides agreed that we must do more to foster understanding.
Ernsting's Aviation Medicine, 4th Edition New York: Edward Arnold Ltd; 2006.
Dr Rob Ray, an anaesthetist and qualified commercial pilot trained in aviation medicine, is today addressing an gathering of medics in Australia on what to expect when responding to in-flight emergencies.
These pilots will be declared " fit for flying" after clearing medical tests at Air Force Central Medical Establishment, New Delhi, and Institute of Aviation Medicine, Bangalore.
The test was performed in the altitude and climate chamber of the German Air Force Institute of Aviation Medicine in Koenigsbrueck, Germany (134 m).
In order to insure that physicians are prepared for these tasks, formal recognition should be given to the specialty of Combat Medicine just as for Aviation Medicine and Preventive Medicine," added Winkler.
Air Force School of Aviation Medicine, Brooks Air Force Base, Texas, and internationally known authority on zero-g research, told SCIENCE SERVICE.
Along and distinguished legacy of aeromedical research in the "Cradle of Naval Aviation" began when the Navy established its first aviation medicine research unit at NAS Pensacola in 1939.
Legal browser ?
- average out
- Averiis captis in withernam
- Averment of
- aviation medicine
- aviation offences
- avoid a straight answer
- avoid arrest
- avoid capture
- avoid doing
- avoid peril
- avoid using
- Avoidable Consequences
- avoidance of extremes
- avoidance of waste
- avoiding extravagance
- avoiding the society of others
Full browser ?
- Aviation Maintenance Inspection
- Aviation Maintenance Integrated Diagnostics System
- Aviation Maintenance Man Hours
- Aviation Maintenance Management Information System
- Aviation Maintenance Management Team
- Aviation Maintenance Material and Manpower System
- Aviation Maintenance Material Management
- Aviation Maintenance Professional
- Aviation Maintenance Publishers
- Aviation Maintenance Technical School
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technician 2nd Class
- Aviation Maintenance Technician Awards Program
- Aviation Maintenance Technology Program
- Aviation Maintenance Tracking System
- Aviation Maintenance Training Continuum System
- Aviation Major Command Screening Board
- Aviation Management
- Aviation Management Accounting System
- Aviation Management Consulting Group
- Aviation Management Supply and Readiness Reporting
- Aviation Maneuver Impact Variables
- Aviation Materiel Management Improvement Program
- Aviation Mechanic Egress
- Aviation Medical Acceleration Lab., Naval Air Development Center
- Aviation Medical Data Retrieval System
- Aviation Medical Division
- Aviation Medical Examiner
- Aviation Medical Officer
- Aviation Medical Society of Australia and New Zealand
- aviation medicine
- Aviation Medicine Technician
- Aviation Metalsmith
- aviation method
- Aviation Military and Government Authorware Conference
- Aviation Mishap Board
- Aviation Mission Equipment
- Aviation Mission Planning Station
- Aviation Mission Planning System
- Aviation Mission Rehearsal
- aviation mix
- Aviation Model
- Aviation Monetary Unit
- Aviation Movement Planning System
- Aviation Multi-Purpose Training System
- Aviation Multipurpose Training System
- Aviation Museum of Kentucky, Inc.
- Aviation Networks Mission Planning
- Aviation Night Vision Imaging System/Heads Up Display
- Aviation noise
- Aviation Noise Abatement Policy
- aviation occurrence
- aviation offences
- Aviation Officer
- Aviation Officer Candidate
- Aviation Officer Candidate School
- Aviation Officer of the Day
- Aviation Oil
- Aviation Operation Specialist
- Aviation Operational Readiness Safety and Standardization Evaluation
- Aviation Operational Solutions Europe