bad favor

See: dishonor, shame
Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
"Anyone who thinks that a right has been taken from him or that I have done him a bad favor, or wants to prove his innocence in court, I call on him personally, in a written form, to submit a request to annul the decision regarding him," ( BBC News quoted Ivanov as saying.