Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Binay says his enemies planned to besmirch his image and reputation by subjecting him to a trial by publicity through the senate proceedings conducted to hear cases against him.
They are jealous and have set out to besmirch my good name KERR-ARDIS
"We should not let that single incident besmirch the incredible work the Royal Marines have done, not only over decades but over centuries," he said.
Stuart traces this lineage all the way up to Adolph Hitler, the first veg to really besmirch the faith.
A department spokesman said, "We don't want our police officers doing things that could besmirch the reputation of our organization." In a letter to the department.
Under Turkey's new laws it is a crime to besmirch the national identity of the country.
Well, most words that sound dirty are in fact dirty (such as besmirch, grungy and unsanitary)
While the 43g-foot Royal Clipper doesn't solve the problem of material inequity that plagues the planet, it does provide a sailing experience that does not foul the seas or besmirch the skies.
Again, McCullough does not appear to be trying to besmirch the Founders' reputations, but to paint a backdrop against which Adams stands in stark contrast.
Once again, the IDF denied the allegation, saying it was just one more effort in the ongoing campaign to besmirch Israel's image, and that it had no basis in truth.
She was an outstanding Speaker and to besmirch her good name and integrity is something that those involved should be ashamed of.
McCurry also explains why Clinton thinks people will remember his accomplishments instead of his scandals: "He is confident because he has done nothing to besmirch his office in a major way." Ponder those last four words: the Clinton codicil to every ethical standard, including each of the Ten Commandments.
Legal browser ?
- Bering Sea Dispute
- Berle, Adolph Augustus, Jr.
- Berrien, John Macpherson
- Besaile or besayle
- beset with danger
- beset with difficulties
- beset with difficulty
- beset with perils
- besetting idea
- beside oneself
- beside the mark
- beside the point
- beside the question
- best behavior
- Best Evidence
- best evidence rule
- best of taste
- best part
- best people
- bestow by judicial decree
- bestow by will
- bestow in shares
- bestow on
- bestow thought upon
- bestow upon
Full browser ?
- Besluit Bovenwettelijke Werkloosheidsregeling Onderwijspersoneel
- Besluit Comptabele Regelgeving Regionale Politiekorpsen
- Besluit Externe Veiligheid Inrichtingen
- Besluit Geldelijke Steun Huisvesting Gehandicapten
- Besluit Genetisch Gemodificeerde Organismen
- Besluit Opslag Ondergrondse Tanks
- Besluit Organisch Halogeengehalte Brandstoffen
- Besluit Rijkssubsidiering Historische Buitenplaatsen
- Besluit Rijkssubsidiering Restauratie Monumenten
- Besluit Risico Zware Ongevallen
- Besluit Subsidies Investeringen Kennisinfrastructuur
- Besluit Verwijdering Batterijen
- BESM computer
- besmirch (someone or something) with (something)
- besmirch her with
- besmirch him with
- besmirch it with
- besmirch one with
- besmirch them with
- besmirch us with
- besmirch with
- besmirch you with
- besmirched her with
- besmirched him with
- besmirched it with
- besmirched one with
- besmirched them with
- besmirched us with
- besmirched with
- besmirched you with