Mentioned in ?
- Breach of Warranty
- Buck v. Bell
- Butler, Pierce
- Cameras in Court
- chain letter
- chain letter legal issues
- Eighth Amendment
- Helms, Jesse Alexander, Jr.
- Holmes, Oliver Wendell, Jr.
- Labor Union
- Law of the Sea
- Opinion of the Supreme Court, January 22, 1973
- Ordered used car part, wants money back
References in classic literature ?
For two days and nights this express car was dragged along at the tail of shrieking locomotives; and for two days and nights Buck neither ate nor drank.
That was the man, Buck divined, the next tormentor, and he hurled himself savagely against the bars.
And Buck was truly a red-eyed devil, as he drew himself together for the spring, hair bristling, mouth foaming, a mad glitter in his blood-shot eyes.
Buck described a complete circle in the air, and half of another, then crashed to the ground on his head and chest.
The man struck the shrewd blow he had purposely withheld for so long, and Buck crumpled up and went down, knocked utterly senseless.
Answers to the name of Buck,' " the man soliloquized, quoting from the saloon-keeper's letter which had announced the consignment of the crate and contents.
Of this last Buck was never guilty, though he did see beaten dogs that fawned upon the man, and wagged their tails, and licked his hand.
Buck wondered where they went, for they never came back; but the fear of the future was strong upon him, and he was glad each time when he was not selected.
Yet his time came, in the end, in the form of a little weazened man who spat broken English and many strange and uncouth exclamations which Buck could not understand.
Perrault knew dogs, and when he looked at Buck he knew that he was one in a thousand-- "One in ten t'ousand," he commented mentally.
The black, with the aid of his master, threw the buck across the baggage and entering the vehicle themselves, the Judge invited the hunter to do so likewise.
I will just get the shot extracted, and bring you up to-night a quarter of the buck for the Christmas dinner.
Legal browser ?
- brute creation
- brute force
- brutum fulmen
- Bryan Treaties
- Bryan, William Jennings
- Bryant, William Benson
- Bryce, James
- Bubble act
- Buchanan, James
- Buchanan, Patrick Joseph
- Buck v. Bell
- bucket shop
- budgeted items
- buffer zone
- build up
- building and loan
- Building and Loan Association
- building approval
- Building Codes
- building contract
- building entrepeneur
- Building Line
- building of imposing appearance
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International
- building society
Full browser ?
- Buckner Beal Hall
- Buckner Funken Jazz
- Buckner Orphan Care International
- Buckner, Emory
- Buckner, Simon Bolivar
- Buckner, Simon Bolivar, Jr.
- Bucks County
- Bucks County Association for the Education of Young Children
- Bucks County Association of Township Officials
- Bucks County Audubon Society
- Bucks County Choral Society
- Bucks County Community College
- Bucks County Community College Federation of Teachers
- Bucks County Conference and Visitors Bureau
- Bucks County Council on Alcoholism and Drug Dependence
- Bucks County Country Day School
- Bucks County Courier Times
- Bucks County Disc Golf Alliance
- Bucks County Economic Development Corporation
- Bucks County Emergency Health Council
- Bucks County Folk Song Society
- Bucks County Foodshed Alliance
- Bucks County Health Improvement Partnership
- Bucks County Horse Park
- Bucks County Housing Authority
- Bucks County Housing Development Corporation
- Bucks County Housing Group
- Bucks County Industrial Development Corporation
- Bucks County International Trade Council
- Bucks County Library Network
- Bucks County Linux Users Group
- Bucks County Motorcycle Association
- Bucks County Music Educators Association
- Bucks County Office of Employment and Training
- Bucks County Parks and Recreation
- Bucks County Performing Arts Center