Mentioned in ?
References in classic literature ?
Then he carefully scrutinized the broken and frayed end where it had snapped off when the burglar had dragged it down.
"And now," said he, "it really would be a good thing that we should all go over the house together and make certain that this rather erratic burglar did not, after all, carry anything away with him."
"Why should a burglar call an innocent gentleman away from home?"
"But you can bet I'm a burglar; don't leave that out.
After the police had sternly reprimanded James Williams for imitating a copyrighted burglar and given him as honourable a discharge as the department was capable of, Mrs.
"A burglar with a bad cold," observed Father Brown, "that might assist you to trace him in the neighbourhood."
The taller and more elegant man was still in his night-garb, with tousled black hair, and now crawling about the garden on his hands and knees, still looking for traces of the burglar; and now and again, to all appearance, striking the ground with his hand in anger at not finding him.
"Well, if you are not going to bother about the burglar, I shouldn't bother about the lunch.
But you are trying to find traces of the burglar; even when there aren't any.
"You must remember that mustard, vinegar, oil and so on vanished with the cruet and the burglar."
"I wonder why the burglar wanted mustard, too," he went on, taking a mustard-pot from another pocket.
HAFIZABAD -- Unidentified burglars broke into the house of Mumtaz Hussain s/o in Tahli Goraya and made off with cash, gold ornaments and other household articles worth more than Rs1 million.
Legal browser ?
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International
- building society
- building warrant
- bulk sale
- bulk sales acts
- Bulk Transfer
- Burden of Going Forward
- Burden of Persuasion
- Burden of Pleading
- burden of proof
- burdened property
- Burger, Warren Earl
- Burke, Edmund
- Burlamaqui, Jean Jacques
- Burnet, David Gouverneur
- Burr, Aaron
- Burton, Harold Hitz
- Bush v. Gore
- Bush, George Herbert Walker
- Bush, George Walker
- business advertisements
- Business Affected With a Public Interest
- Business Closings
- Business failed, file for bankruptcy
- Business hours
- business invitee
- Business Judgment Rule
- business loan among friends
Full browser ?
- Burglary & Theft
- Burglary Abatement Team
- Burglary Alarm
- Burglary Associated Offences
- Burglary from Motor Vehicle
- Burglary in Progress, Business
- Burglary in Progress, Residence
- Burglary in Progress, Vehicle
- Burglary in Progress, Vending Machine
- Burglary Insurance
- Burglary of Business
- Burglary of Interstate Vehicle
- Burglary of Intrastate Vehicle
- Burglary of Residence
- Burglary of Vehicle
- Burglary of Vending Machine
- Burglary Other Than Dwelling
- Burglary, Arson, Kidnapping, Escape
- Burglary/Theft from Motor Vehicle