References in periodicals archive ?
calibrators from duplicate batch experiments (n = 10).
d) UPL 1 and UPL 2 are protein calibrators prepared from two batches of the UPL.
Reagents, consumables, calibrators and controls electrolytic analyst Medica EasyLyte Na / K / Cl - 12 subheadings.
For analysis, serum was defrosted and a 1-mL stock solution of internal calibrators in 5% nitric acid was added.
The Gentian and Diazyme reagents and calibrators were used in conjunction with 4 and 5 different instrument platforms, respectively.
The Thermo Scientific High-Level Model 81iH and Low-Level Model 81iL Mercury Calibrators fully integrate with the Thermo Scientific Mercury Freedom System, enhancing the capabilities currently provided in the standard Thermo Scientific Model 81i calibrator.
16 May 2012 a[euro]" US electronic measurement systems supplier Mesa Laboratories Inc (NASDAQ:MLAB) announced that it had acquired the flow calibrator business of New Jersey-based gas flow products manufacturer Bios International Corporation.
com)-- TEK Instrument Company, an online distributor of Instrumentation, Controls, and Gauges now offers the Model VC25 Multifunction Calibrator for voltage, current, frequency, thermocouples and RTD's.
SETRA SYSTEMS INTRODUCED THE NEWLY UPDATED Micro-Cal Model 869 and Expert System, Ultra-Low Pressure and Documenting Calibrators.
This single unit can perform the job of several conventional calibrators, including operation checks at a regular inspection and maintenance of thermocouples, RTDs and instruments as well as maintenance and equipment diagnosis of process devices.
It is two to three times smaller and weighs less than a third of some competitive calibrators and yet has one of the largest brightest displays.
Technoplast has sold several of the new calibrators in Germany.
Legal browser ?
- calculate approximately
- calculate on
- calculate upon
- calculate wrongly
- calculated risk
- calculated to give a false impression
- calculated to provoke resentment
- calculated to stir
- calculator of insurance risks
- calendar call
- Calhoun, John Caldwell
- call a halt
- call attention to
- call back
- call before a court
- call by a distinctive title
- call by name
- call for
- call for aid
- call for help
- call forth
- call in
- call in question
- call into action
- call into being
- call into existence
- call of duty
- call off
- call on
- call on for a blessing
- call on for help
- call out
- call public attention to
Full browser ?
- Calibration Procedures/Instructions
- calibration radio beacon
- Calibration Recall and Information System
- Calibration Recall Inventory System
- Calibration Recall System
- calibration reference
- Calibration Requirements Analysis
- Calibration Requirements List
- Calibration Satellite
- Calibration Services Laboratory
- Calibration Set 2000
- Calibration Standard Equipment List
- Calibration Standardization Asset Management System
- Calibration Standards Asset Management System
- Calibration Unit
- Calibration Verification Number
- Calibration, Repair, and Return
- Calibration/Measurement Requirement Summary
- Calibration/Measurements Requirements Summary
- Calibre Energy, Inc.
- caliceal diverticulum
- caliceal stone
- calices renales majores
- calices renales minores