Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Nasiru Yalwa who said the commencement of the payment of the gratuities was in fulfilment of the Governor's campaign promises, indicated that the payment is for 2011 state government retirees while that of local government is for 2010.
The bill, which was supposed to end illegal contractualization, was even certified as urgent by the President since it was one of his campaign promises in 2016.
Cynthia Villar asked newly elected officials in this city to keep their campaign promises and show their constituents that they made the right choice.
One of new President Jair Bolsonaro's main campaign promises was that he would loosen Brazil's strict gun laws, arguing that because criminals are well-armed with illegally obtained guns, "upstanding citizens" should have the right to defend themselves with legally bought guns.
We have the right to decide based on what we would get, not simply campaign promises. Now we know more about the actual deal, we should put it to the people.
Pakistanis seem to be willing to give the government time to deliver on its campaign promises, which will require difficult economic reforms to revitalize the country's struggling economy.'
Pangilinan took exception to the President's claim that he has fulfilled almost all campaign promises except easing the horrendous traffic situation on EDSA.
According to President Akufo-Addo, almost all his campaign promises were tagged as lies and political gimmicks aimed at buying the ordinary voter's conscience to vote in a certain direction, and that they were not achievable.
CPP spokesman Sok Eysan denied that the sub-decree had anything to do with the CNRP's campaign promises.
Stamping out corruption was one of the major campaign promises of Duterte aside from eliminating the drug menace and criminality, and fighting terrorism.
15 (ANI): Simon Rosenberg, founder of NDN, a liberal think tank in Washington on Saturday paralleled President Donald Trump with Lord Shiva, the god of destruction for aggressively exercising his executive power in a bid to force Congress into action on an array of unfulfilled campaign promises.
President Trump's time as president so far has been an increasing mix of controversy and battles over campaign promises. With that in mind, the media has been quick to point out the many early flaws of the Trump administration.
Legal browser ?
- Calvo Clause
- Calvo Doctrine
- came to determination
- Camera stellata
- Cameras in Court
- campaign promises
- Campbell, Ben Nighthorse
- Campbell, John
- Campbell, John Archibald
- Campbell, William Joseph
- Can a 16 year old move out of state with an 18 year old fiance?
- Can a bondsman make you pay the remainder of a bond?
- Can a company name the same item on credit report twice?
- Can a judge change a written contract between parties?
- Can a public citizen access murder transcripts?
- Can a restraining order be cancelled by filing a motion?
- Can a special education student be arrested at school?
- Can defendant sue attorney
- Can embezzlement charges settle?
- Can evidence found by accident be used?
- Can foreigner buy New York apartment
- can mother access child's house
- Can mother stop hospital visits of fathers's kids
- can one person serve time for another?
- Can parties settle car accident themselves?
- Can still be prosecuted for writing checks after bankruptcy?
- Can students be denied housing
- can suit be brought in international court
Full browser ?
- Campaign for Truth in Europe
- Campaign for Truth in Medicine
- Campaign for United Nations Reform
- Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications
- campaign for us
- Campaign for Working Families
- campaign for you
- Campaign for Young Voters
- Campaign for Youth Justice
- Campaign Group for Academic Freedom
- campaign hat
- campaign hat
- Campaign Legal Center
- Campaign Life Coalition
- Campaign Life Coalition British Columbia
- Campaign Life Coalition Nova Scotia
- Campaign Life Coalition Youth
- Campaign Logistics Expenditure and Replenishment Model
- Campaign Management Institute
- Campaign Management System
- Campaign Media Analysis Group
- Campaign Model Utilizing Environmental Simulator
- campaign objectives
- Campaign Objectives Assessment Board
- Campaign of Conscience
- Campaign on Property Accountability
- Campaign on This
- campaign plan
- campaign planning
- Campaign Planning and Mission Rehearsal
- campaign promises
- Campaign slogan
- Campaign slogan
- Campaign to Control Cancer
- Campaign to Eliminate Childhood Poverty
- Campaign to End AIDS
- Campaign to End Childhood Hunger
- Campaign to End Genocide in Uganda Now
- Campaign to End Israeli Apartheid Southern California
- Campaign to End Sanctions Against the People of Iraq
- Campaign to End the Death Penalty
- Campaign to Fix the Debt
- Campaign to Impeach Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft and Rumsfeld
- Campaign to Leave Emulation Alone
- Campaign to Legalize Cannabis International Association
- Campaign to Oppose the Return of the Khmer Rouge
- Campaign to Organize Graduate Students
- Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy
- Campaign to Promote Engineering
- Campaign to Protect Rural England
- Campaign to Recycle Unwanted Mobile Phones
- Campaign to Regulate Marijuana Like Alcohol
- Campaign to Save Tara
- Campaign to Stop Funding Hate
- Campaign to Stop Killer Coke
- Campaign Urging Research for Eosinophilic Disease
- Campaign Web Review
- campaign, political