cannot pay ticket, no money

Ask a Lawyerwhat's this?


Country: United States of America
State: Wyoming

I am a single mother of 5 with 4 living children. My baby died from SIDS in Feb. 2005. Burring him was not cheap, it has set me back immensely. I'm trying to keep my driver's license but I need to pay a outstanding speeding ticket issued to me in Feb. of 2002. I currently reside in Colorado. My next court appearance is on Jan. 26th. I was wondering if there is a loop hole or some form of indegency I can fill out for the Circuit Court of Uinta County.


If you show in detail your budget and income etc. the court may grant an extension or some other arrangement--it happens often.
These questions and answers are provided by ©2000 - 2007 by, Inc.
Full browser ?