Mentioned in ?
- 18 yr. Old brother accused of child molestation
- Arrest for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and hit and run
- assault with a deadly weapon, sexual assault with a weapon
- crack cocaine arrest
- Deed restrictions, speed
- Depression, assault with a deadly weapon and hit and run.
- Employer deductions, legal issues
- false stolen car charges
- fiance visa
- Never paid on a car, now garnishing husband's wages
- parking lot accident
- Police took away auto for a balance owed on a credit card
- protection order
- termination after worker injury
References in periodicals archive ?
The majority of solid wood produced was in the form of 3-inch thick cants, whose proportional volume decreased with increasing log diameter.
This research adds the yield of lumber, cants, residues, and container parts from red oak in the 6- and 7-inch diameter ranges to existing yield data.
Yield of pallet cants and lumber from hardwood poletimber thinnings.
The 6- and 8-inch two-sided cants were then sent to the Esterer sash gang saw.
After the sawmill operations were completed, all lumber and pallet cants were sorted and tallied according to each sweep scale deduction category.
Curve sawing does not significantly improve pallet part yields from cants with low or intermediate levels of sweep.
As cants from each grade were processed separately through the ripsaws, unusable parts were discarded, and the remaining parts were sorted and stacked by size.
Figure 3 is a schematic diagram showing typical sawing patterns, parts, salvage, and material losses associated with sawing hardwood cants into pallet parts.
The number of cants sampled at each mill and for each species is shown in Table 2.
It is possible that this number could fluctuate if more cants were sampled.
d]) of piles and cants was calculated using the one-dimensional wave equation:
For the octagonal cants, the circumference was measured at each end and the bulk volume was calculated as:
Legal browser ?
- cannabis sativa
- Cannon shot
- cannot pay rent
- cannot pay ticket, no money
- canon law
- Canon Law Society of America
- canon of laws
- Canons of Construction
- Canons of Ethics
- canons regarding securities
- capable of being adjudged invalid
- capable of being adjudged void
- capable of being annulled
- capable of being appeased
- capable of being bounded
- capable of being completed
- capable of being concluded
- capable of being conditioned
- capable of being decided by a court
- capable of being declared ineffectual
- capable of being declared void
- capable of being deducted
- capable of being demonstrated
- capable of being divided
- capable of being done
- capable of being ended
- capable of being examined
- capable of being exchanged
- capable of being figured out
- capable of being fixed
Full browser ?
- Cantoral staff
- Cantoria, Almería
- Cantoria, Spain
- Cantorial School Student Organization
- Cantorternary Set
- Cantrell pentalogy
- Cantu syndrome
- Cantu syndrome I
- Cantu, Jose-Maria
- cantua of Bolivia
- Cantus firmi
- Cantus firmi
- cantus firmus
- cantus firmus
- Cantwell, Dennis Patrick
- Cantwell, Dr.
- Cantwell, Robert
- Cantwell-Sacred Heart of Mary High School
- Canty, Tom
- Canuck Place Children's Hospice