References in periodicals archive ?
He believes that capacitating this financial segment of the society is vital to the recovery of the community.
Finance minister said that capacitating government functionaries in professional fields was directly proportional to better public service delivery and engaging academia and practitioners for the purpose is in line with reform agenda of the government.
"With the growing challenges faced by women of today, it is my hope that all local women leaders throughout the nation will carry the torch of service in capacitating women through social enterprise and other initiatives," Duterte said during 16th General Assembly of the Philippine Federation of Local Councils of Women (PFLCW), Inc.
Whether the Filipino spouse initiated the foreign divorce proceeding or not, a favorable decree dissolving the marriage bond and capacitating his or her alien spouse to remarry will have the same result: The Filipino spouse will effectively be without a husband or wife.
New Delhi [India], June 28 ( ANI ): National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC), under the aegis of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship, Government of India, has collaborated with deAsra Foundation (non-profit organisation), for capacitating training providers with sustained entrepreneurship development of the trainees.
The following ways forward for NFE are proposed: (1) advocating a legal and policy framework for NFE; (2) constructing an institutional framework; (3) developing NFE in its own image; and (4) capacitating the NFE teaching force.
The MP noted that capacitating the officers in managing businesses would pay off handsomely for the country as the business owners would resign from their government jobs when their businesses flourish, thereby creating opportunities for the unemployed to land jobs.
on capacitating MSMEs various trainings and workshops to help them become resilient in any disasters.
Also, Bacang expressed her thanks for the unending support of the PCW and their efforts in capacitating the RGADC members.
The SC ruled that "where a marriage between a Filipino citizen and a foreigner is validly celebrated and a divorce is thereafter validly obtained abroad by the alien spouse capacitating him or her to remarry, the Filipino spouse shall likewise have capacity to remarry under Philippine law."
Analisa Leonor Balares, Womensphere chief executive office, chief innovation officer and founder, was recognized for her work in capacitating women in leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship as well as in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics).
Legal browser ?
- Can wife beb taken off deed
- Canada and the United States
- Cancel contract with lawyer?
- Cancel lease after signing
- cancel modelling contract
- Cancellaria curia
- Cancellation of an Instrument
- Cannon shot
- cannot pay rent
- cannot pay ticket, no money
- canon law
- Canon Law Society of America
- Canons of Construction
- Canons of Ethics
- Capax doli
- Capias ad audiendum judicium
- Capias ad computandum
- Capias ad respondendum
- Capias ad satisfaciendum
- Capias in withernam
- Capias pro fine
- Capias utlagatum english practice
- capital account
- capital allowances
- Capital Asset
- capital assets
- capital clause
- Capital crime
- capital expenditure
- capital gains or losses
- capital gains tax
- capital investment
Full browser ?
- Capacitance-to-Voltage Iased Thermal Stress
- Capacitance-Type Sensor
- Capacitated Facility Location
- Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problem
- Capacitated Material Requirements Planning
- Capacitated Minimal Spanning Tree
- Capacitated Minimal Spanning Tree Problem
- Capacitated Minimum Spanning Tree
- Capacitated Multiple Allocation Hub Location Problem
- Capacitated Plant Location Problem
- Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem
- Capacitated Warehouse Location Problem
- Capacitation Center against the Vehicular Environmental Pollution
- Capacitative Ca2+ Entry
- Capacitative coupling
- Capacitative coupling
- Capacité d'Autofinancement
- Capacité d'Échange Cationique
- Capacité Pulmonaire Totale
- Capacité Pulmonaire Utilisable à l'Effort
- Capacité Universitaire d'Arbitrage