References in periodicals archive ?
These are suitable conditions for sperm cell capacitation 10 and also to evaluate their ability to undergo acrosome reaction.
Reactive oxygen species as mediators of sperm capacitation and pathological damage.
(11) Studies have shown that [O.sup.-.sub.2] production is one the first events of capacitation and the involvement of ROS generated in adenylyl cyclase and tyrosine activation is clearly demonstrated.
A shift in the balance of the oxidoreductive system is necessary to trigger the capacitation.
There are four critical steps that are involved in a successful fertilization process: sperm maturation, capacitation, hyperactivation, acrosome reaction, and sperm oocyte fusion [87, 98].
With the bulwark of their intellectual capacitation, they exemplify the hope of our nation's redemption.
Gut rhetorics, accordingly, compose bodies and microbes as ruminations, coughing up the capacitation of rhetoric, a kind of chewing, as well as chewing the cud, that is, thinking with/in the gut.
Combined Hoechst 33258/chlortetracycline fluorescence (H33258/CTC) staining is widely used method to directly measure the capacitation status of spermatozoa by monitoring calcium-regulated changes using the fluorescent antibiotic chlortetracycline [12,13].
Sperm Capacitation Is, after All, a Prerequisite for Both Partial and Complete Acrosome Reaction.
replaced with a new endocentric economic system that is based on African development capacitation, resource-based industrialization and domestic prosperity generation, Africa cannot achieve the objectives of Agenda 2063."
On the other hand, excessive ROS production lead to oxidative stress, resulting in decreased sperm motility, viability, and increased midpiece sperm defects that impair sperm capacitation and acrosome reaction .
The remaining pellet was resuspended by pipetting with 1 ml of medium and incubated at 37[degrees]C for 1 hour (capacitation).
Legal browser ?
- capable of being overcome
- capable of being pacified
- capable of being perceived
- capable of being proved
- capable of being rebated
- capable of being shown
- capable of being transferred
- capable of being tried in the court
- capable of conforming to new situations
- capable of decision
- capable of development
- capable of growth
- capable of holding much
- capable of loss
- capable of passing
- capable of positive proof
- capable of proof
- capable of reason
- capable of receiving injuries
- capable of resisting
- capable of responding to changing situations
- capable of withstanding
- capacity to decide the matter in issue
- capacity to hear the controversy
- capacity to stand suffering
- capacity to take pain
- capacity to understand
- Capax doli
- Capias ad audiendum judicium
- Capias ad computandum
- Capias ad respondendum
- Capias ad satisfaciendum
- Capias in withernam
- Capias pro fine
- Capias utlagatum english practice
- capital account
- capital allowances
- Capital Asset
- capital assets
Full browser ?
- Capacitated Facility Location
- Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problem
- Capacitated Material Requirements Planning
- Capacitated Minimal Spanning Tree
- Capacitated Minimal Spanning Tree Problem
- Capacitated Minimum Spanning Tree
- Capacitated Multiple Allocation Hub Location Problem
- Capacitated Plant Location Problem
- Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem
- Capacitated Warehouse Location Problem
- Capacitation Center against the Vehicular Environmental Pollution
- Capacitative Ca2+ Entry
- Capacitative coupling
- Capacitative coupling
- Capacité d'Autofinancement
- Capacité d'Échange Cationique
- Capacité Pulmonaire Totale
- Capacité Pulmonaire Utilisable à l'Effort
- Capacité Universitaire d'Arbitrage