References in periodicals archive ?
35) Therefore, it can be concluded that redox activity plays a role in capacitation events such as progressive motility.
Regulation of protein phosphorylation during sperm capacitation.
Cholesterol also plays a crucial function in altering spermatozoa plasma membrane permeability/fluidity, which may affect its capacitation and fertilization.
Seminal plasma proteins inhibit in vitro- and cooling-induced capacitation in boar spermatozoa.
This could explain why many functional genes involved in sperm motility, capacitation, and acrosome reaction were found highly expressed in MAG tissue.
2+], and capacitation status--were apparently unaffected (Figures 1 and 2).
Effect of quercetin on capacitation status and lipid peroxidation of stallion spermatozoa.
Non-formal media education actions also help to complement projects for professional capacitation with the goal of social-economic integration of recipients, as well as establishing a defense of their rights and capacitation, with the adoption of abilities and useful skills to develop themselves as citizens and rightful workers.
The reactive oxygen species interacted with the sperm plasma membrane for normal hyper-activation and capacitation of sperm; however, the higher concentration of antioxidants in extender blocked the normal physiological function of free radicals (Roca et al.
2014), allowing a better understanding of maturation, fertilization, sperm capacitation, embryo development and their regulatory mechanisms (COY & ROMAR, 2002).
The influence of fluorides on mouse sperm capacitation.
The ROS, under physiological conditions, play important roles in different processes necessaries for sperm maturation and function, such as capacitation, hyperactivation, acrosome reaction and sperm-oocyte fusion, allowing proper fertilization process [19, 21, 40].
Legal browser ?
- capable of being overcome
- capable of being pacified
- capable of being perceived
- capable of being proved
- capable of being rebated
- capable of being shown
- capable of being transferred
- capable of being tried in the court
- capable of conforming to new situations
- capable of decision
- capable of development
- capable of growth
- capable of holding much
- capable of loss
- capable of passing
- capable of positive proof
- capable of proof
- capable of reason
- capable of receiving injuries
- capable of resisting
- capable of responding to changing situations
- capable of withstanding
- capacity to decide the matter in issue
- capacity to hear the controversy
- capacity to stand suffering
- capacity to take pain
- capacity to understand
- Capax doli
- Capias ad audiendum judicium
- Capias ad computandum
- Capias ad respondendum
- Capias ad satisfaciendum
- Capias in withernam
- Capias pro fine
- Capias utlagatum english practice
- capital account
- capital allowances
- Capital Asset
- capital assets
Full browser ?
- Capacitated Facility Location
- Capacitated Lot-Sizing Problem
- Capacitated Material Requirements Planning
- Capacitated Minimal Spanning Tree
- Capacitated Minimal Spanning Tree Problem
- Capacitated Minimum Spanning Tree
- Capacitated Multiple Allocation Hub Location Problem
- Capacitated Plant Location Problem
- Capacitated Vehicle Routing Problem
- Capacitated Warehouse Location Problem
- Capacitation Center against the Vehicular Environmental Pollution
- Capacitative Ca2+ Entry
- Capacitative coupling
- Capacitative coupling
- Capacité d'Autofinancement
- Capacité d'Échange Cationique
- Capacité Pulmonaire Totale
- Capacité Pulmonaire Utilisable à l'Effort
- Capacité Universitaire d'Arbitrage