car tax deductions

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: Alabama
How do you right off a new car under your small business taxes.


we normally do not give tax advice on this site; you may check with the IRS directly; or your accountant; or the H & R Block web site for 20 dollars: HR Block Tax Advisor link -- (then click TOUGH TAX QUESTION? on the upper right side of the page).