References in periodicals archive ?
Cardholders can enjoy a whopping 5% cash back on minimum thresholds set for cash withdrawals done overseas.
Now, JAVELIN has released state of EMV cardholders: opportunities to capitalize on the halo effect, which provides a diagnostic snapshot of the state of cardholder awareness of EMV, and looks at the differences (and similarities) between EMV cardholders and non-EMV cardholders.
The credit card companies claim that only the main cardholder is protected as an additional cardholder creates an extra link in the chain: Consumer (main cardholder) > additional cardholder> credit card provider > retailer In this case the direct link between you as the main cardholder and the card provider has been lost.
Our latest partnership with Banque Saudi Fransi is an example of understanding the changing lifestyle needs of Saudi cardholders and ensuring we deliver a product that enhances their travel and leisure experiences.
MasterCard Premium cardholders get to enjoy reading the world's renowned newspapers and magazines, whilst sipping on a range of cold and hot beverages, and savoring a variety of snacks.
Cardholders have until February 15 to receive their personal savings out of Extra Bucks now being paid out.
Visa USA offers its cardholders a similar capability.
The study will capture benefits to cardholders only.
Court of Federal Claims, arguing the annual fees provide cardholders with significant service-oriented benefits, such as baggage insurance and 24-hour customer service.
For many years, bank credit card operations were only marginally profitable, despite interest rates comparable to those on store cards, as start-up and operating costs per dollar of receivables were relatively high and a sizable proportion of cardholders remained "convenience users," paying balances in full each month and thereby avoiding finance charges.
Bank Cash+ Visa Signature Card gives cardholders complete control in selecting their cash back categories based upon their spending habits and rewards them generously for using their card to make those purchases.
NBAD MasterCard cardholders were automatically entered in to a draw to win the BMW every time they used their card during international trips.
Legal browser ?
- Car accident, settle
- Car accident, tickets given
- Car broken into, computer stolen
- Car crash, oxcontin, sue pharmacy
- Car damaged from apartment security gate
- Car dealership cashed a check that they promised to hold
- Car dealership has not paid trade off
- Car hits person, arrest
- Car in collision shop, lien
- car parts may have been stolen
- car rolls back and damages occurred
- car seized in arrest
- Car seller failed with title
- car tax deductions
- car warranty issues
- carbon copy
- card index
- cardinal feature
- cardinal point
- Cardozo, Benjamin Nathan
- care for
- care nothing for
- care order
- cared for
- careful appreciation
- careful attention
- careful budgeting
- careful consideration
- careful examination
- careful management
- careful methods
- careful noting of details
- careful plans
- careful scrutiny
- careful search
- carefully considered
Full browser ?
- Carder, Frederick
- Carderelli's sign
- Carderock Division Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Carderock Springs Elementary School
- Cardfight Vanguard
- Cardholder Activated Terminal
- Cardholder Authentication Verification Value
- Cardholder Certificate Authority
- Cardholder Data Environment
- Cardholder Information Security Program
- Cardholder Not Present
- Cardholder Statement of Questioned Item
- Cardholder to Card
- Cardholder to External System
- Cardholder Unique Identifier
- Cardholder Verification Method
- Cardholder Verification Method Result
- Cardia Intestinal Metaplasia
- cardia of stomach
- cardiac (nerve) plexus
- Cardiac ablation
- Cardiac Accelerator Center
- cardiac accident
- cardiac achalasia
- Cardiac action potential
- Cardiac Acute Care Unit
- cardiac afterload