Mentioned in ?
- Administration, Office of
- Anti-Defamation League
- Articles of Confederation
- Attorney General
- Boudinot, Elias
- Brandeis, Louis Dembitz
- Brown, Joseph Emerson
- Commerce Clause
- Constitution of the United States
- constitutional law
- Consumer Fraud
References in periodicals archive ?
As an additional benefit of centralized treasury technology, companies and their operating units have access to information from anywhere, through a "thin client" deployment.
Built in partnership with Accuity (formerly TFP, Thomson Financial Publishing), EPN's OFAC solution screens cross-border corporate and retail ACH payments against a centralized OFAC list and identifies suspect transactions.
Internet search engines, particularly Google at present, have become very important centralized information services.
For example, while information can be examined locally and even accessed directly, such systems cannot provide authentication, centralized audit logs or device visibility across the network.
A common bank account existed, but not a centralized cash management system.
Although a centralized system requires just one server, the district must have a wide-area network, which can be costly to deploy if not already in place.
SCHOOL ATHLETICS VIDEOGRAPHY Sony's Sports Group makes it easy to access all Sony products through one centralized point of contact.
Other states are already mustering nerve and repudiating centralized inspection.
True, centralized systems cost more initially: One that can deliver two dozen different materials to an equal number of machines costs between $200,000 and $250,000.
The problem with centralized reporting, however, is that it is an arduous task for both the subsidiary and the central treasury, so the frequency of reporting is low, usually once a month.
This is a risky business practice, as edge data can be as critical to the company's survival as its more manageable centralized data.
Legal browser ?
- center of operations
- center upon
- Centers for Law and Legal Studies
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- central bank
- Central Criminal Court
- central element
- central headquarters
- central idea
- Central Intelligence Agency
- central money office
- central nature
- central office
- central point
- Central Police Training and Development Authority
- central station
- Century Digest
- Cepi corpus
- Cepit et abduxit
- Cepit et asportavit
- Cepit in alio loco
- ceremonial rite
- ceremony of induction into an office
- certain dereliction
- certain knowledge
Full browser ?
- Centralization Aviation Readiness Training Team
- Centralization of Capital
- Centralization Of Supply Management Operations
- centralization phenomenon
- Centralized Access for Data Exchange
- Centralized Accident Investigation
- Centralized Accident Investigation, Ground
- Centralized Account Payment System
- Centralized Account Processing System
- Centralized Accounting & Billing
- Centralized Accounting and Finance Resource Management System
- Centralized Acquisition and License Management
- Centralized Acquisition and Sustainment Management Information System
- Centralized Ad-Hoc Network Architecture
- Centralized Administrative System
- Centralized Air Conditioning System
- Centralized Air Pressure System
- Centralized Aircraft Support System
- Centralized Aircraft Survivability Assessment System
- Centralized Alarm and Control System
- Centralized Alarm Printing
- Centralized Alternate Destination Call Redirection
- Centralized Ammunition Management
- Centralized Ammunition Stock Point
- Centralized Answering Position
- Centralized Applicants Database
- centralized architecture
- Centralized Army Aviation Support Office
- Centralized Army Aviation Support System
- Centralized Army Passenger Port Call System
- Centralized Army Tracking and Control of Hazardous Material
- Centralized Assessor Review Group
- Centralized Asset Management
- Centralized Assignment Procedures System