References in periodicals archive ?
Importantly, because SGC and BGS differentiate from PSA in grading cutoffs, the three certifiers provide a much finer signal than any individual certifier.
The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) last month passed revisions to the standards for the manufacture of cast iron soil pipe and fittings that will require third party certifiers to meet certain criteria when performing inspections.
and carry the USDA organic seal, a food product must be certified by a USDA-accredited certifier to ensure it meets the NOP requirements.
The security engineer stays in contact with the certifier to coordinate acceptable mitigation techniques.
It has also produced booklets for both farmers and organic certifiers to help them understand how to implement biodiversity considerations into their ongoing activities.
If your organic certifier can also offer certification services in any of these other realms, you can add additional value for a small extra investment.
Nearly 300 food manufacturers and 1,000 farmers use OF&G certification, making it the second largest UK certifier.
The hospital district of Varsinais-Suomi in Finland was the first healthcare organisation to purchase and deploy the SSH Certifier solution through Fujitsu Invia, according to SSH.
Poor scores in any of the FSC's 10 principle areas should deny a company certification, although each certifier has interpretive leeway.
Three-quarters of organic farmers surveyed by organic certification body Organic Farmers & Growers want a choice of certifier for their business rather than a single national certifier.
The Product Area pull-down menu lists 35 types of foods and other products, while the Certifier option allows searches by one of 27 certifying organizations or 30 certification programs.
However, an appendix has been included in the directory to provide information obtained from the websites of major certifier organizations that did not respond to several requests for information on their programs.
Legal browser ?
- certificate of character
- certificate of debt
- Certificate of Deposit
- certificate of entitlement
- certificate of exemption
- certificate of incorporation
- certificate of indebtedness
- certificate of insolvency
- Certificate of Occupancy
- certificate of permission
- certificate of registration
- certificate of title
- Certification or certificate of assise
- Certification Proceeding
- Certified Check
- certified copy
- certified public accountant
- certify a will
- Cessante causa
- cessante ratione legis cessat ipsa lex
- cessation of activity
- cessation of being
- cessation of employment
- cessation of existence
- cessation of life
- cessation of sound
- cessation of the furnishing of work
- cessation of use
- Cesset executio
- Cesset processus
- cessio bonorum
- cession of a fee
Full browser ?
- Certified Wireless Network Integrator
- Certified Wireless Network Professional
- Certified Wireless Network Trainer
- Certified Wireless Networking Expert
- Certified Wireless Security Expert
- Certified Wireless Security Professional
- Certified Wireless Solutions Provider
- Certified Wireless Technology Specialist
- Certified Woman Owned Company
- Certified wood
- Certified Wood and Paper Association
- Certified Work Capacity Evaluator
- Certified Worker's Compensation Professional
- Certified Workers Compensation Adviser
- Certified Workforce Development Professional
- Certified Workforce Expert
- Certified Workforce Planning Professional
- Certified Workforce Ready
- Certified Workplace Conflict Mediator
- Certified Workplace Medical Plan
- Certified Workplace Money Coach
- Certified Wound Care Market Specialist
- Certified Wound Care Nurse
- Certified Wound Specialist
- Certified Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- Certified Yoga Therapist
- Certified Zentangle Teacher
- Certified Zoning Administrator
- certify a will
- Certify Pin Multiplayer
- Certifying Board for Dietary Managers
- Certifying Board of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates, Inc
- Certifying Commission in Medical Management
- certifying death
- Certifying Officer