changing statements to the police

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: California

if I gave a statement against someone and 7months later, if I can't be for certain that the defendant is the actual person who did the crime can I be charged with a crime if I am not 100% sure?


Normally no--your memory can change somewhat--