Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Tenders are invited for Dnit chargeable to saha village drilling of additional tubewell of distt ambala under shivalik development boardinstallation of tubewell of size 250mmx200mm upto 200 metres depth below ground level by reverse rotary rig and all other works contingent
The Audit Team maintained its stand that the said expenses are not among the priority expenses chargeable against the SEF.
But the amendment under CL 2019-7A made funding for the pending salary adjustments chargeable against agency-specific budgets.
Under those classified under 'Chargeable against Automatic Appropriation' aree Retirement and Life Insurance Premiums, equivalent to 12 percent of the salaries component of this item as well as the corresponding RLIP to the fourth tranche compensation adjustments pursuant to Executive Order No.
"Please note that should the High Court determine that the excise duty should have been collected, we advise that we will debit your account with the amount of excise duty chargeable on the applicable bank transfers initiated during this period," wrote head of personal banking Silpah Owach in a notice.This means that ahead of the hearing set for Monday, banks may debit customer accounts with the 0.
Air India has said reservation for middle seats in the front and the middle portions of the aircraft would be chargeable. However, "all seats in the rear portion, including window, aisle and middle will remain free of charge", it said.
The ministerial resolution features 23 services that shall be chargeable at AED 100-AED 50,000.
Currently, FBR is charging 3% on industrial raw material, the locally made finished textile items are being charged at the rate of 5% and imported textile articles are chargeable to sales tax at the rate of 17%.
Gifts into trust are called "chargeable lifetime transfers".
Carlos Suarez Duarte, vice president at Moody's Investors Service, said, 'We believe that the positive effects of the reduction of the bank levy from 0.21 percent to 0.1 percent of global chargeable liabilities will be largely offset by the introduction next year of a new 8 percent surcharge on bank profits.
Mr Hamilton said: "Differences have built up in the level of district rates chargeable by the old councils and those chargeable under the new larger councils."
Lisa Trickett, cabinet member responsible for bins, said: "We've now completed the first year of our chargeable service, attracting more than 50,000 subscribers in the process.
Legal browser ?
- charge beyond normal
- Charge' des affaires or charge' d'affaires
- charge duty
- charge falsely
- charge for carriage of passengers
- charge for conveyance of a person
- charge for services
- charge imposed on specific property
- charge levied
- charge sheet
- charge to excess
- charge unfairly
- charge unjustly
- charge upon
- charge with
- charge with a duty
- charge with a trust
- charge with an errand
- charge with an offense
- charge with offense
- charge with one’s share
- charge with the commission of a crime
- charged for being drunk, assault
- Charged for phone service never received.
- Charged with abetting bigamy
- Charged with arson
- Charged with crime, did not commit
- Charged with crime, statement
- Charged with loitering, punishment?
- Charged with possession of beer, under 21 and fake ID
- Charged with possession of cocaine
- Charged with theft under $300
- Charges for molesting a child
- charges having equivalent effect
- charges with drinking publicly, out of bar
- charging order
- charging with fault
- charging with guilt
- charitable contribution
Full browser ?
- Charge-Recycling Predecoder
- Charge-Self-Consistent Band-Structure
- Charge-Sensing Amplifier
- Charge-Sharing Bit Line
- charge-state process
- charge-storage transistor
- charge-storage tube
- charge-storage varactor
- Charge-to-Digital Converter
- Charge-transfer complex
- charge-transfer complexes
- charge-transfer device
- Charge-Transfer Infinite Order Sudden Approximation
- Charge-Transfer Ligand-to-Metal
- Charge-Transfer Metal to Ligand
- Charge-Transfer Modulation
- Charge-Transfer-Induced Chemiluminescence
- charge-trapping layer
- charge-weight ratio
- Charge/Discharge Cycle
- charge/sync cable
- chargeable asset
- Chargeable Down Time
- Chargeable gains
- Chargeable gains
- chargeable transfer
- Chargeable User Identity
- Chargeback Automated Dispute Resolution Environment
- Chargeback Number
- Chargeback Rate
- Chargeback Reporting Package