Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
This means that, by 2020, Sweden will have almost 200,000 chargeable cars, which will require a far larger charging infrastructure," says Susanna Hurtig, head of Vattenfall E-Mobility Nordic.
New Delhi [India], Feb 18 ( ANI ): The 12 percent taxation chargeable on sanitary napkins has faced a backlash from citizens, as they feel a key sanitary need should not be included in such a high tax bracket.
Corporate acquisitions and mergers shall be chargeable as well under the resolution.
Now sugar is chargeable to sales tax at the reduced rate of 8%.
Similarly, retailers of textile sector are chargeable to 5% and commercial importers are paying sales tax at 1% on value addition in addition to 3%.
These become exempt if the donor survives for seven years after the gift, but if they die within that period, the PET becomes chargeable.
Downtime can be measured by getting service staff to fill in timesheets for time not spent on chargeable work--for example, admin or travel.
We've learned a lot of lessons implementing our chargeable service and will continue to do everything we can to make the service run as smoothly as possible.
I never ring mobiles or chargeable numbers unless I have to from my phone.
Now the new screen can be made capacitive by Apple to challenge other tablets in the market, and a chargeable stylus inclusion will definitely have an edge over other companies.
Peel is pleased to report that multiple zones of strong shallow chargeable anomalism have been identified, many of which are coincident or proximal to known historic workings.
Looking at the past quarter, the average increase in chargeable hours per fee earner of 1.
Legal browser ?
- charge beyond normal
- Charge' des affaires or charge' d'affaires
- charge duty
- charge falsely
- charge for carriage of passengers
- charge for conveyance of a person
- charge for services
- charge imposed on specific property
- charge levied
- charge sheet
- charge to excess
- charge unfairly
- charge unjustly
- charge upon
- charge with
- charge with a duty
- charge with a trust
- charge with an errand
- charge with an offense
- charge with offense
- charge with one’s share
- charge with the commission of a crime
- charged for being drunk, assault
- Charged for phone service never received.
- Charged with abetting bigamy
- Charged with arson
- Charged with crime, did not commit
- Charged with crime, statement
- Charged with loitering, punishment?
- Charged with possession of beer, under 21 and fake ID
- Charged with possession of cocaine
- Charged with theft under $300
- Charges for molesting a child
- charges having equivalent effect
- charges with drinking publicly, out of bar
- charging order
- charging with fault
- charging with guilt
- charitable contribution
Full browser ?
- Charge-Off Recovery System
- Charge-Recycling Predecoder
- Charge-Self-Consistent Band-Structure
- Charge-Sensing Amplifier
- Charge-Sharing Bit Line
- charge-state process
- charge-storage transistor
- charge-storage tube
- charge-storage varactor
- Charge-to-Digital Converter
- Charge-transfer complex
- charge-transfer complexes
- charge-transfer device
- Charge-Transfer Infinite Order Sudden Approximation
- Charge-Transfer Ligand-to-Metal
- Charge-Transfer Modulation
- Charge-Transfer-Induced Chemiluminescence
- charge-trapping layer
- charge-weight ratio
- charge/sync cable
- chargeable asset
- Chargeable Down Time
- Chargeable gains
- Chargeable gains
- chargeable transfer
- Chargeback Automated Dispute Resolution Environment
- Chargeback Number
- Chargeback Reporting Package
- charged against