child and parent insurance issue

Ask a Lawyer


Country: United States of America
State: North Carolina

I have 18yr son on separate auto ins. policy. Does the car have to be in his name to protect me from any liabilities in case of an accident?


Yes to be 100 percent protected--but discuss this with your insurer first...they may also have some arrangements that will work for you..
Full browser ?