References in periodicals archive ?
Sue Greenwood is superintendent minister for the Middlesbrough and Eston area and christened baby Jacob.
The couple, who run a farm together, booked the church near their home in Briton Ferry, South Wales, to have their two youngest children, aged 12 months and six, christened.
Princess Charlotte was christened Charlotte Elizabeth Diana at 4.
Princess Charlotte will be christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Reverend Justin Welby.
It is estimated that around 30 children were christened with the upturned bell acting as a font during the destroyer's working life from July, 1982, to March 30, 2012.
The Queen said in her broadcast: "As with all who are christened, George was baptised into a joyful faith of Christian duty and service.
A BABY proved he has boats in his blood when he was christened on board a lifeboat.
LONDON -- Dressed in a lace and satin gown designed in the 1840s, Britain's 3-month-old future monarch, Prince George, was christened Wednesday with water from the River Jordan at a rare gathering of four generations of the royal family.
PRINCE George was christened yesterday in a ceremony that spanned four generations of the Royal Family.
PRINCE GEORGE has been christened in a ceremony that spanned four generations of the royal family.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's baby son will be christened at the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace, on Wednesday October 23 - just over three months since his birth.
PRINCE George will be christened by the Archbishop of Canterbury next month in the little known Chapel Royal at St James's Palace.
Legal browser ?
- choke off
- choose a course of action
- choose an alternative
- choose an option
- choose for office
- choosing by vote
- chose in action
- chose in possession
- chosen career
- chosen few
- chosen field
- chosen profession
- chosen representative
- chosen work
- Christian Coalition
- Christian Legal Society
- chronic alcoholism
- chronic disability
Full browser ?
- Christelijk Lyceum Delft
- Christelijk Nationaal Vakverbond
- Christelijk Sociaal Jongeren Congres
- Christelijk-Demokratische Unie
- Christelijk-Historische Unie
- Christelijke Academie voor Beeldende Kunsten
- Christelijke Gereformeerde Jongeren Organisatie
- Christelijke Gereformeerde Kerk
- Christelijke Gereformeerde Kerken in Nederland
- Christelijke Hogeschool Ede
- Christelijke Hogeschool Nederland
- Christelijke Knutsel Club
- Christelijke Motorrijders Vereniging
- Christelijke Voetbal Vereniging Arnhem
- Christelijke Volkspartij
- Christen Democratisch Appèl
- Christen Democratisch Jongeren Appel
- Christen Jonge Vrouwen Federatie
- Christen Kobke
- Christen Købke
- Christen Thorel
- Christensen Associates Management Consultants, Inc.
- Christensen disease
- Christensen syndrome
- Christensen's Urea Agar Test
- Christensen, Arthur
- Christensen, Erna
- Christensen, Jens Christian
- Christensen, Lew
- Christensen-Krabbe disease
- Christensen’s disease
- Christenson Bellows Valvair Ltd.