References in periodicals archive ?
A total of 7,485 penalty charge notices were issued for parking contraventions in urban clearways and bus lanes last year.
Clearways are not as restrictive as red routes, where stopping, loading or unloading a vehicle is banned at any time of the day or night.
George Barnett, who owns Redcar-based Clearway, said: "We wanted to create a clear identity which would allow the business future growth and expansion possibilities, as well as something that would be clearly identifiable amongst the myriad of driving schools out there.
I could see Faulkner was struggling into Clearways.'
The Midlander had started third on the grid but capitalised on problems Kristensen and Rydell encountered at Clearways, where a backmarker's car had spilled some oil onto the track.
Noriyuki Haga, top of list after qualifying, high sided in spectacular fashion at Clearways as he neared the end of his superpole warm-up lap.
We have had them dropped in bus lanes, on clearways and across pavements.
"Parking legislation and clearways will still be rigidly enforced, so motorists are not permitted to park in bus lanes.
Widely used in Germany, the robust metal seats can fold up flush, creating wider clearways than along rows of normal seats.
Bus stop improvements including raised kerbs and bus stop clearways .
THERE should be legally enforceable clearways near all hospitals (and schools).
Legal browser ?
- Clause Paramount
- Clausula inconsuetae semper indicunt suspicionem
- Clausula quae abrogationem excludit ab initio non valet
- Clausula vel dispositio inutilis per praesumptionem remotam vel causam
- Clausum fregit
- Clay, Henry
- Clayton Act
- Clayton, Henry Delamar
- Clayton, John Middleton
- Clayton's case, the rule in
- clean hands
- clean hands doctrine
- clean-break principle
- clear and convincing evidence
- Clear and Convincing Proof
- Clear and Present Danger
- clear days
- Clear Title
- clearing bank
- Clearing house
- Cleaver, Leroy Eldridge
- Clergy Malpractice
- Clerical Error
- Cleveland, Stephen Grover
- Client Security Funds
- Clifford, Clark McAdams
- Clifford, Nathan
- Clinton, Hillary Rodham
- Clinton, William Jefferson
- clog on the equity of redemption
- close company
- close corporation
- Close rolls
- Close Writ
- Closed Account
- Closed Corporation
- Closed doors
- Closed Shop
- Closely Held
Full browser ?
- Clearwater County
- Clearwater County Fair and Lumberjack Days
- Clearwater County, ID
- Clearwater County, Idaho
- Clearwater County, Minnesota
- Clearwater County, MN
- Clearwater Harbor Property Owners Association
- Clearwater Largo Area Astronomical Society
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Clearwater Mountains
- Clearwater National Forest
- Clearwater Police Department
- Clearwater River
- Clearwater River (United States)
- Clearwater River Watershed District
- Clearwater State Recreation Site
- Clearwater Systems LLC
- Clearwater Timber Protection Alliance
- Clearwater Underground Water Conservation District
- Clearwater Yacht Club
- Clearwater, FL, USA - Municipal
- Clearwater-Largo Free Methodist Church
- Clearwater-Potlatch Timber Protective Association
- Clearwing Budgerigar Breeders' Association
- Clearwing Moth
- Clearwing Moth
- clearwing moths
- Cleary Beverly
- Cleary, Beverly
- Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton
- cleat spar
- cleat wiring