Mentioned in ?
- Animal Rights
- Bates, Daisy Lee Gatson
- Black Panther Party
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Goldman, Emma
- Nixon, Richard Milhous
- Parks, Rosa Louise Mccauley
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Pure Food and Drug Act of 1906
References in classic literature ?
The A-shaped roof was thatched with small branches laid close together and over these long jungle grass and palm fronds, with a final coating of clay.
He rattled and clanked a little, as he moved, but in the main he seemed to be most cleverly constructed, and his appearance was only marred by the thick coating of polishing-paste that covered him from head to foot.
Here the coating is of a rich brown instead of a black colour, and seems to be composed of ferruginous matter alone.
The pulpy matter of the internal coating suddenly grouped itself into lines, some of which assumed a form radiating from a common centre; it then continued, with an irregular and rapid movement, to contract itself, so that in the course of a second the whole was united into a perfect little sphere, which occupied the position of the septum at one end of the now quite hollow case.
Piccadilly was a trench of raw white fog, rimmed with blurred street-lamps, and lined with a thin coating of adhesive mud.
The choice morsel had been judiciously separated from the adjoining and less worthy parts of the beast, and, enveloped in the hairy coating provided by nature, it had duly undergone the heat of the customary subterraneous oven, and was now laid before its proprietors in all the culinary glory of the prairies.
Grimwig's head was such a particularly large one, that the most sanguine man alive could hardly entertain a hope of being able to get through it at a sitting--to put entirely out of the question, a very thick coating of powder.
Intech Services Rolls Out DuPont Teflon Industrial Coating 857G-018
10, 2006 New York Times magazine's "Year of Ideas" was a coating manufactured by Nissan.
It also has been found that boron nitride, a coating normally used with aluminum, can be optimized for magnesium use.
The result is a coating solution that provides a combination of unique wear and low friction.
However, highly engineered coating technologies continue to evolve in response to more complex tooling geometries with tighter dimensional requirements, the need to avoid galling between tool components, and the aim of improving polymer flow and part release.
Legal browser ?
- coaider in crime
- Coal note
- Cobb, Thomas Reade Rootes
- cocaine charges, no lawyer
- Cocaine found as evidence, legal?
- Cochran, Johnnie L., Jr.
- Cockburn, Sir Alexander James Edmund
- coddle excessively
- Code henri
- code of behavior
- code of duty
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Code of Hammurabi
- code of honor
- Code of Judicial Conduct
- code of laws
- code of morals
Full browser ?
- Coatesville Area School District
- coati mondi
- Coating Agents
- Coating and Chemical Lab
- Coating Applications Research Laboratory
- coating density ratio
- Coating Inspector Program
- coating material
- coating of lenses
- Coating Specialists and Inspection Services, Inc.
- Coating System Data Sheet
- Coating Technologies Associates
- coating, enteric
- Coatings and Consumer Products Group
- Coatings Engineered for Adhesion and the Lotus Effect
- Coatings Research Group, Inc.
- Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants & Elastomers
- Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Polymers and Inks
- Coatomer protein