Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
"In order to achieve this, it is desirable that all personal laws relating to matters of family must first be codified to the greatest extent possible, and the inequalities that have crept into codified law, these should be remedied by amendment," the Commission added.
[section] 1-1435(A) (to be codified as amended at La.
Acts & Resolves 753, 776 (codified at [section] 9375(b)(11)) (designating budget review duty to Board); Act No.
This credible commitment in turn pressures noncodifying states that wish to cooperate with codifying states to adopt the codified understanding of the customary rule, even when the noncodifying states would prefer an alternative interpretation.
In this instance, EU ministers have approved a new codified regulation on supplementary certificates that rolls all previous laws on the topic into one.
I hope a codified set of laws could be agreed upon within one year of today's date, by parties having interest in this area.
First Star grading criteria include the state policy for public disclosure, whether the policy is codified in statute, the ease of access to the information, the scope of information released, and whether Dependency Court proceedings are open or closed.
(78) Congress also appears to have codified these holdings in an express provision that preserves judicial review of "constitutional claims or questions of law raised upon a petition for review." (79)
The codified doctrine may, as supporters suggest, aid the IRS in its enforcement efforts against abusive tax shelters.
Since the committee's inception, it worked with General Code, a codification and document management consultant in Rochester, N.Y., to prepare codified bylaws consistent with the town charter and state law.
Dunham distilled dance forms of the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa into a codified system of stage dancing.
After all, these ideas are soon codified into law and common practice.
Legal browser ?
- Cobb, Thomas Reade Rootes
- cocaine charges, no lawyer
- Cocaine found as evidence, legal?
- Cochran, Johnnie L., Jr.
- Cockburn, Sir Alexander James Edmund
- Code henri
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Code of Hammurabi
- Code of Judicial Conduct
- Code of Professional Responsibility
- Code papirian
- Code Pleading
- Code prussian
- Code theodosian
- Codecision procedure
- Cogitationis poenam nemo patitur
- Cognisance of pleas
- Cognitionibus admittendis
- Cognovit Actionem
- Cognovit Note
- cohabitation with habit and repute
Full browser ?
- Codification of Armed Forces Procurement - Act of 1947
- Codification of Justinian
- Codified law
- Codified law
- Codified law
- Codified Likeness Utility
- Código Aduanero Uniforme Centro Américano
- Codigo Alimentario Argentino
- Código Brasileiro de Aeronáutica
- Codigo Brasileiro Justica Desportiva
- Código Civil
- Código de Endereçamento Postal
- Código de Identificación Fiscal
- Código de Operación de Traslado
- Código de Processo Civil
- Código de Processo Penal
- Código de Proteção e de Defesa do Consumidor
- Código de Trânsito Brasileiro
- Código Disciplinar dos Militares Estaduais
- Código do Direito de Autor e Direitos Conexos