Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The overall political and other conditions began to improve only after the establishment of Wang's collaborationist administration there in May 1940 (Lee 1999, 159-160).
Vichy collaborationist government deported 80,000 French Jews to the Nazi gas chambers.
Even less promising is the coalition of JStreet with other liberal triangulators like Americans for Peace Now, Brit Tzedek, and the collaborationist American Task Force on Palestine.
It took eight years for the Institute for Research on Collaborationist Activities to finish the three-volume, 3,000-page compilation, which contains the list of 4,389 people, who the publisher says ''inflicted physical, material and mental damages, directly and indirectly, on Koreans and other people by positively cooperating with the Japanese imperialists' pillage of sovereignty, colonial rule and war of aggression.
Even the relatively quiet countryside provided no protection as, on her way to her parents' house, she would often be forced into the pine trees when a truck filled with collaborationist Milice troops careened toward her on the dirt road.
By the summer of 1941, most had formally resigned from the collaborationist Dutch medical association, but continued to treat patients in private.
Though some collectives consider the choice of the venue a "provocation," numerous associations and opponents of the French government jointly reject attempts to draw parallels between the choice of venue for the event and the location of the collaborationist government of Marechal Petain during the Second World War.
Still, in all fairness, it should be noted that the dubious achievements of other artists, lesser and greater, have been revalorized: Matisse of the middle-Nice period, Picasso in Antibes and Mougins, collaborationist Picabia in Nice, Mario Sironi's Blackshirt propaganda, even the Nazi classicism of Arno Brecker all enjoy topical apology today.
At the same time, he focuses on under-explored key titles, such as the collaborationist Temeraire (the post-war trajectories of whose authors are tracked in illuminating detail).
There's an elaborate plan to kill a visiting official from Shanghai's collaborationist government, Mr.
That novel first appeared in serialized form in 1943 in Je Suis Partout, a collaborationist newspaper distinguished by pervasive anglophobia and anti-Semitism, not to mention frequent adulation of the Marechal.
A million people rejected the military premier, who is too ashamed to collect the Congressional Medal of Honour for his collaborationist valour.
Legal browser ?
- coined words
- Coke, Richard
- Coke, Sir Edward
- cold of heart
- cold shoulder
- Cold War
- Collateral assurance
- Collateral Attack
- collateral descendant
- Collateral Estoppel
- Collateral facts evidence
- Collateral Heir
- Collateral issue
- Collateral kinsmen
- collateral relative
- collateral relief
- collateral review of detention
- collateral security
- Collateral Warranty
- collaterial review
- Collatio bonorum
- collatio inter haeredes
- collatio inter liberos
- Collation of seals
Full browser ?
- Collaboration in huMan-Machine-Methodology
- Collaboration in Mathematical Geosciences
- Collaboration Interoperability Working Group
- Collaboration Jazz Quartet
- Collaboration of Agent-Based Systems
- Collaboration of the Week
- Collaboration on Advanced Multispectral Earth Observation
- Collaboration on Government Secrecy
- Collaboration On Repair Discoveries
- Collaboration Opportunities and Research Partnerships
- Collaboration Planning
- collaboration products
- Collaboration Protocol Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile
- Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement
- Collaboration Protocol Profile/Agreement
- Collaboration Researchers' International Workshop on Groupware
- Collaboration Rural
- Collaboration software
- Collaboration Software and Knowledge Management Tools
- Collaboration Support Service
- Collaboration Technology Research Group
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program