Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
A) the resolution of a collaborative matter as evidenced by a signed record;
The participants' courses incorporated a variety of collaborative activities (i.
This article provides the theoretical backdrop for reflecting on lessons learned from developing and implementing a collaborative university-elementary school career intervention-based research program, Career and Education Connection (CEC).
Collaborative Practice allows clients to speak in a safe environment and with the assistance of the financial team, the widest ranges of settlement options are considered because the process is interest-based rather than claim-denial based.
The proportions who were Hispanic, came from Mexico and spoke only Spanish were significantly larger among women receiving collaborative care (55-86%) than among those getting traditional care (26-61%).
How can collaborative projects help promote community involvement?
The fastest-growing segments of the market in terms of revenues will be team collaborative applications, followed by standalone service provider email and real-time conferencing software.
Although the positive aspects of collaborative learning are documented, a few studies give evidence to the problems in collaborative learning.
Many of the columns and articles in AMT regarding collaborative issues stemmed from an idea or recommendation at a Collaborative Performance Forum meeting.
We conclude from these findings that changing perceptions from hierarchical to collaborative and low influence to high influence is critical to making and implementing important instructional decisions.
Legal browser ?
- coined words
- Coke, Richard
- Coke, Sir Edward
- cold of heart
- cold shoulder
- Cold War
- Collateral assurance
- Collateral Attack
- collateral descendant
- Collateral Estoppel
- Collateral facts evidence
- Collateral Heir
- Collateral issue
- Collateral kinsmen
- collateral relative
- collateral relief
- collateral review of detention
- collateral security
- Collateral Warranty
- collaterial review
- Collatio bonorum
- collatio inter haeredes
- collatio inter liberos
- Collation of seals
Full browser ?
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborations in Internet Security
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- Collaborative Actions for Renovation of Air Traffic Systems
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program
- Collaborative Analytical Process
- Collaborative and Active Learning Research Institute
- Collaborative and Network Distributed Learning Environment
- Collaborative Antiviral Study Group
- Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management
- Collaborative Application Markup Language
- Collaborative Application Technology Solutions
- Collaborative Applications for Project-Based Education
- Collaborative Approaches to the Management of E-Learning
- Collaborative Architecture for Iterative Software Engineering
- Collaborative Art Projects
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture
- Collaborative Arts and Culture Foundation
- Collaborative Association Study of Psoriasis
- Collaborative Asynchronous Inspection of Software
- Collaborative Atorvastatin Diabetes Study