Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
While the collaborative robot may be inherently safe, hazards may still exist within the rest of the system.
The book also locates the author's work through several empirical case studies to bolster their framework for collaborative media.
The Collaborative Companies is currently involved in more than USD 1bn dollars of projects in the Greater Boston area.
Collaborative learning methods have been used in the social sciences such as sociology (McKinney & Graham-Buxton, 1993; Rinehart, 1999) and Geography (Hardwick, 2000) and the natural sciences such as engineering (Prince, 2004), biology (Anderson, 1998), physics (Reiner, 1998) and mathematics (Corte, Verschaffel, Lowyck, Dhert, & Vandeput, 2002).
Collaborative Solutions has deployed in over 125 countries and has experience with organizations ranging from 200 to 200,000 employees.
Waugh said, "I am hoping that mediators will leave with not only an understanding about how clients may have a mediators to both the concept of collaborative practices and to introduce them to how CP can be a good influence on their mediation practice." For more information, Ms.
In addition to Techman's TM series of collaborative robots, Omron will start selling "mobile compatible" models that can be easily integrated with Omron's LD mobile robots that can move autonomously by avoiding people and obstacles.
Li  analyzed the sales records in the current tea leaves sales system by combining Hadoop distributed system with the traditional collaborative filtering algorithm to obtain the recommendation rules which could satisfy the preference of customer and help users find the tea leaves they needed.
As opposed to traditional industrial robots, which are confined to operate in work cells to protect human workers, collaborative robots can operate--as the name suggests--collaboratively with their human counterparts.
The Collaborative Law Process Act statutorily recognized the collaborative process in matters within the purview of F.S.
Collaborative learning offers a number of opportunities to address characteristics of technical programs in a way that promotes what the student must learn and must do to learn.
Sensors and operation-critical systems transmit data on the health, performance and location of plant equipment to Collaborative Operations Centers, where sophisticated software performs advanced data analytics 24/7.
Legal browser ?
- coined words
- Coke, Richard
- Coke, Sir Edward
- cold of heart
- cold shoulder
- Cold War
- Collateral assurance
- Collateral Attack
- collateral descendant
- Collateral Estoppel
- Collateral facts evidence
- Collateral Heir
- Collateral issue
- Collateral kinsmen
- collateral relative
- collateral relief
- collateral review of detention
- collateral security
- Collateral Warranty
- collaterial review
- Collatio bonorum
- collatio inter haeredes
- collatio inter liberos
- Collation of seals
Full browser ?
- Collaboration to Advance Teaching Technology and Science
- collaboration tools
- Collaboration Working Group
- Collaboration, Visualization and Information Management
- Collaboration-Enabled Business Transformation
- Collaboration-Protocol Agreement
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborationist state
- Collaborations and Resources Group
- Collaborations for Excellence in Teacher Preparation
- Collaborations in Internet Security
- Collaborative Academic Preparation Initiative
- Collaborative Access Team
- Collaborative Action Research Network
- collaborative actions
- Collaborative Actions for Renovation of Air Traffic Systems
- collaborative Advanced Design Project
- Collaborative Advanced Gas Turbine
- Collaborative Advanced Interagency Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Internet Research Network
- Collaborative Advanced Navigation Virtual Art Studio
- Collaborative Africa Budget Reform Initiative
- Collaborative Agent Design Research Center
- Collaborative Agent-Based Control and Help
- Collaborative Agribusiness Support Program
- Collaborative Analytical Process
- Collaborative and Active Learning Research Institute
- Collaborative and Network Distributed Learning Environment
- Collaborative Antiviral Study Group
- Collaborative Application Lifecycle Management
- Collaborative Application Markup Language
- Collaborative Application Technology Solutions
- Collaborative Applications for Project-Based Education
- Collaborative Approaches to the Management of E-Learning
- Collaborative Architecture for Iterative Software Engineering
- Collaborative Art Projects
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture
- Collaborative Arts and Culture Foundation
- Collaborative Association Study of Psoriasis
- Collaborative Asynchronous Inspection of Software
- Collaborative Atorvastatin Diabetes Study