Mentioned in ?
- Armed Services
- Articles of Confederation
- aviation offences
- Captain or sea captain
- Carter, James Earl, Jr.
- Compromise of 1850
- Constitution of the United States
- constitutional law
- Continental Congress
- Declaration of the Causes and Necessity of Taking up Arms
References in classic literature ?
Your leg?" shouted the commander with a tone of suffering in his voice, while there were still five men between him and Dolokhov with his bluish-gray uniform.
"Well, Michael Mitrich, sir?" he said, addressing one of the battalion commanders who smilingly pressed forward (it was plain that they both felt happy).
Roberto Ancan, Army's 1st Infantry Division commander, issued the order Monday as he installed Col.
He was appointed as the Army Commander on July 4, 2017, and was the 22nd Commander of the Army.
Anduyan was the overall commander of the joint task group PNP and deputy regional director for operations of the Police Regional Office in Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (PRO-ARMM) during the five-month-long battle in Marawi.
Gapay, the Commander of the Southern Luzon Command (SoLCom); and Vice Admiral Rene V.
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky took part in the presentation of the commanders of the branches of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the heads of the security agencies.
IRGC's top Commander Major General Hossein Salami, in a ceremony on Saturday morning, publicly reinstated Hossein Taeb as the Head of the Intelligence Department for another term and replaced Brigadier General Hossein Nejat with Brigadier General Mohaqqeq as the new deputy head of the intelligence department.
Upon assumption of command, Vice Admiral Mohammad Amjad Khan Niazi is now the Commander of all training units of Pakistan Navy in Karachi.
In addition, the former Commandant, Training School Jos ACM Aliyu B Datsama, is now deployed as the Zonal Commanding Officer, Zone RS 1 Kaduna while ACM Umar G Ibrahim, the outgoing Sector Commander Kaduna has been deployed as the Zonal Commanding Officer, Zone RS7 Abuja.
Lt Commander Ali Bin Tariq PN, Lt Commander Umar Hassan PN.
In her speech yesterday, Mayor Sara Duterte, commended Torres for his outstanding performance, describing him as 'brilliant commander.'
Legal browser ?
- command a view
- command a view of
- command back
- command by the court
- command influence
- command not to do
- command of money
- command of one’s faculties
- command of temper
- command of thought
- command of words
- command theory
- command to appear
- command to incarcerate
- command to undo wrong
- commanded by long use
- commanding a good price
- commanding a high price
- commanding belief
- commanding position
- commence a suit
- commence again
- commence proceedings against a third party
- Commencement of a suit or action
- commencement of action
- commencement of an action
- commencing before
Full browser ?
- Commanded Built in Test
- commanded by long use
- Commanded Oos
- Commanded Out-Of-Service
- Commandement de la Force Aérienne de Combat
- Commandement de la Force Logistique Terrestre
- Commandement de la Formation de l'Armée de Terre
- Commandement des Centres de Préparation des Forces
- Commandement des Écoles de la Gendarmerie Nationale
- Commandement des Forces Terrestres
- Commandement des Fusiliers Marins Commandos
- Commandement des Opérations Spéciales
- Commandement du Groupement de Transport
- Commandement du Soutien des Forces Aériennes
- Commandement du Transport Aérien Militaire
- Commander ACE Mobile Force
- Commander Afloat Training Group
- Commander Air Force - Computer Network Operations
- Commander Air Group
- Commander Airborne Command Control and Logistics Wing
- Commander Airborne Early Warning Wing, Pacific Fleet
- Commander Aircraft Support Control Unit
- commander airlift forces
- Commander Alaskan Sea Frontier
- Commander Allied Air Forces Central Region
- Commander Allied Air Forces North
- Commander Allied Forces Europe
- Commander Allied Joint Force
- Commander Allied Land Forces South Central Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces North
- Commander Allied Naval Forces Northwestern Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces South
- Commander Amphibious Force, US Pacific Fleet
- Commander Amphibious Forces Atlantic
- Commander Amphibious Group 2
- Commander and cheif
- Commander and chief
- Commander And Principal Staff
- Commander Anti-Submarine Warfare Center Pacific
- Commander Atlantic Area
- Commander Australian Theatre
- Commander Bond
- Commander British Forces Ascension Island
- Commander British Forces Falkland Islands
- Commander Carrier Group