Mentioned in ?
- Armed Services
- Articles of Confederation
- aviation offences
- Captain or sea captain
- Carter, James Earl, Jr.
- Compromise of 1850
- Constitution of the United States
- constitutional law
- Continental Congress
- Declaration of the Causes and Necessity of Taking up Arms
References in periodicals archive ?
In short, the negotiation team, the on-scene commander, and the tactical team must understand and appreciate whether they face a hostage incident, in which subjects use hostages as leverage to achieve their demands, or a nonhostage incident, in which subjects direct their aggression against themselves or a victim.
When it comes to fighting, they step back and let a unified commander in the field, advised by a newly empowered JCS chair, run the show: a simple idea with critical strategic ramifications.
Enabling Policy Commander for the iNAC architecture allows us to extend its functionality within a flexible network access control framework," said Kim Pearson, chief executive officer of New Boundary Technologies.
Appointments of the chief of the General Staff, commanders of the land, naval and air forces and the other generals and admirals are carried out under principles determined by special laws except of the decisions of the Council.
Eastburg is being assigned as assistant commander for Research and Engineering, Air 4.
Mike Balser, 833d Transportation Battalion commander, understands that moving to a joint capability working with the other services is pivotal to the operation's success as he will go from 833d commander to deputy commander of the JLOTS Joint Task Force.
Commander Richard Purnell will oversee the Todd Road Jail Facility.
But, this time, your three command-level lieutenants rotated and served as commander in each of the respective divisions of the department.
Lockdown Commander will also be available in Q4, priced at $9,995 for 1U and $24,995 for a 2U appliance.
Tony Kurta, director of Navy Personnel Command's Surface Warfare Division (PERS-41), explained, "Officers in promotion year group (PYG) '05 to lieutenant commander or junior will be XO/CO Fleet-Up officers.
Upon concurrence from the commander, the executive officer coordinates the evacuation.
Commander Mike Lewis will head the police department in Camarillo, which contracts with the county for police services.
Legal browser ?
- command a view
- command a view of
- command back
- command by the court
- command influence
- command not to do
- command of money
- command of one’s faculties
- command of temper
- command of thought
- command of words
- command theory
- command to appear
- command to incarcerate
- command to undo wrong
- commanded by long use
- commanding a good price
- commanding a high price
- commanding belief
- commanding position
- commence a suit
- commence again
- commence proceedings against a third party
- Commencement of a suit or action
- commencement of action
- commencement of an action
- commencing before
Full browser ?
- Commanded Built in Test
- commanded by long use
- Commanded Oos
- Commanded Out-Of-Service
- Commandement de la Force Aérienne de Combat
- Commandement de la Force Logistique Terrestre
- Commandement de la Formation de l'Armée de Terre
- Commandement des Centres de Préparation des Forces
- Commandement des Écoles de la Gendarmerie Nationale
- Commandement des Forces Terrestres
- Commandement des Fusiliers Marins Commandos
- Commandement des Opérations Spéciales
- Commandement du Groupement de Transport
- Commandement du Soutien des Forces Aériennes
- Commandement du Transport Aérien Militaire
- Commander ACE Mobile Force
- Commander Afloat Training Group
- Commander Air Force - Computer Network Operations
- Commander Air Group
- Commander Airborne Command Control and Logistics Wing
- Commander Airborne Early Warning Wing, Pacific Fleet
- Commander Aircraft Support Control Unit
- commander airlift forces
- Commander Alaskan Sea Frontier
- Commander Allied Air Forces Central Region
- Commander Allied Air Forces North
- Commander Allied Forces Europe
- Commander Allied Joint Force
- Commander Allied Land Forces South Central Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces North
- Commander Allied Naval Forces Northwestern Europe
- Commander Allied Naval Forces South
- Commander Amphibious Force, US Pacific Fleet
- Commander Amphibious Forces Atlantic
- Commander Amphibious Group 2
- Commander and cheif
- Commander and chief
- Commander And Principal Staff
- Commander Anti-Submarine Warfare Center Pacific
- Commander Atlantic Area
- Commander Australian Theatre
- Commander Bond
- Commander British Forces Ascension Island
- Commander British Forces Falkland Islands
- Commander Carrier Group