* $3,500,000 for a six-story multifamily building containing 44 apartments and 1 commercial unit
, located on West 142nd Street in Manhattan, New York.
* $7,600,000 combined financing for a three-story townhouse building containing one commercial unit
and one residential unit and a three-story mixed-use building containing one commercial unit
and two residential units, located throughout Manhattan, New York.
* $3.3 million permanent financing of a three-story, mixed use property comprised of one commercial unit
with 4 residential units; 3 story mixed use property (Where) comprised of one commercial unite with two residential units.
* 131 5th Avenue in Park Slope, Brooklyn, is a four-story, walk-up mixed-use building consisting of 6 one-bedroom apartments and one commercial unit
which is rented to a Laundromat.
* $7,550,000 for a package of 3 four-story apartment buildings containing a total of 41 apartments and 1 commercial unit
, located on East 76th Street in Manhattan.
* A $5.8 million acquisition financing of a four-story mixed-use property comprised of eight residential units and one commercial unit
in the Hell's Kitchen section of Manhattan.
* $5,000,000 for a six-story apartment building containing 10 apartments and 1 commercial unit
, located in the East Village of New York.
* $9,400,000 for a seven-story, mixed-use building containing 7 apartments and 1 commercial unit
, located in the SoHo neighborhood of Manhattan.
* A $8,758,500 acquisition financing of a five-story mixed use building, comprised of one commercial unit
and seven residential units, in the West Village.