Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
If approved, Incyte expects to commercialize ruxolitinib for GVHD in the US and under the terms of the existing collaboration and license agreement would be eligible to receive potential milestone payments and royalties on sales of ruxolitinib in GVHD by Novartis outside the US
Janssen will have access to Halozyme's expertise in developing and applying rHuPH20 to Janssen targets and will obtain a worldwide, exclusive license to develop and commercialize product combinations of rHuPH20 and Janssen target compounds resulting from the collaboration.
As part of the deal, Norgine will now develop, manufacture and commercialize MuGard in the new territories.
The Cabinet will help the holders commercialize patents through consulting organizations cooperating with non-profit institutions, government funded projects and match-making transactions.
Ross says a bioprospecting facility keeps research talent home, secures intellectual rights for new chemicals and extraction processes, and places those discoveries in the hands of the private sector to commercialize those products.
Under terms of the agreement, Enanta will have exclusive rights to develop and commercialize Chiron's portfolio of HCV protease inhibitors.
that will provide each company with a path to commercialize DNA arrays under patents owned by or licensed to the two companies, including patents invented by Professor Edwin Southern of Oxford University (the "Southern Patents").
Keep in mind that some programs have payback requirements for companies that successfully commercialize their efforts.
CANbridge also has exclusive rights to develop and commercialise Puma biotechnology's Nerlynx (neratinib) in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macao (collectively, greater China); a license with Apogenix to develop and commercialise APG101 in greater China; a license (ex-North America) to develop and commercialize AVEO Oncology's ErbB3 inhibitory antibody candidate AV203 and an agreement with EUSA Pharma to commercialise Caphosol for the prevention and treatment of oral mucositis caused by cancer treatments, for which it has received approval in China.
The goal is to be able to commercialize these solutions over the next three years.
RAWALPINDI -- Decision has been taken to commercialize the buildings of private schools and colleges operating in the area of Civil Lines and other areas.
Pfizer has entered into a partnership with Laboratorio Teuto Brasileiro S.A., a Brazilian generics company, to develop and commercialize generic medicines.
Legal browser ?
- Commerce Department
- commerce with
- Commerce, Electronic
- commercial advantage
- commercial agent
- commercial backing
- commercial building
- Commercial Code
- commercial court
- commercial enterprise
- commercial establishment
- commercial failure
- commercial frustration
- commercial house
- commercial instrument
- commercial intercourse
- Commercial Law
- Commercial Law League of America
- Commercial Paper
- commercial profits
- commercial rights
- commercial theory
- commercial transaction
- commercial unit
- commissary courts
- Commission for Architecture and the Built Environment
- commission man
- commission merchant
- Commission of
- Commission of @reb @ellion
- Commission of lunacy
- Commission of the European Union
- Commission on Civil Rights
Full browser ?
- Commercialising Emerging Technologies
- Commercialism in Education Research Unit
- Commercialization Achievement Index
- Commercialization of Interstate Highway Rest Areas
- Commercialization Planning Workshop
- Commercialization Readiness Level
- Commercially Abundant
- Commercially Available
- Commercially Available Decentralized Acquisition
- Commercially Available Organic Chemicals Index
- Commercially Available Software
- Commercially Available System Promoting Integration Across NATS
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Device Requirements
- Commercially Available/Fabricated Training Requirement
- Commercially Based Tactical Truck
- Commercially Developed Military-Qualified
- Commercially Developed Space Facility
- Commercially Financed Facilities
- Commercially Furnished Equipment
- Commercially Hosted Infrared Payload