Mentioned in ?
- Admission to the Bar
- Affirmative Action
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- Annual Report
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Bill of Particulars
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 3 and for Respondents in No. 5
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for the Defendant in Error, Muller v. Oregon
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882
- civil proceedings
- Civil Rights Act of 1964
- civil service
- compliance officer
References in periodicals archive ?
The theoretical perspective used in this study to explain compliancy is the interpersonal influence process theory by Strong (1968).
Substantial resources have been expended on collaborating with our supply base, obtaining compliancy and process related data.
Just because a vendor says something is compliant does not guarantee compliancy. Once a hardware and software upgrade is made it should be rechecked to make sure that it still works and is in fact year-2000compliant.
Compliancy Group provides a free HIPAA education series to help educate the market on the ever changing and complicated aspects of the HIPAA rules and regulations.
ABC Medical is an Arizona-based medical practice management firm specializing in billing, accounts receivable management, credentialing, contract review, and HIPAA compliancy. The partnership with OneNeck provides them with highly skilled IT resources allowing them to meet best practice standards and improve system uptime, availability and data security.
This lack of a unified European protocol has resulted in suppliers to the food industry adopting the US FDA 177.2600 regulation, because this norm is the widely used international compliancy standard.
Effective immediately, new products developed and sold by the company adhere to WEEE compliancy. Through these efforts, reducing the impact that electrical and electronic products have on the welfare of our planet, Source Technologies is taking another step toward environmental responsibility.
Molex's patent-pending Solder Charge technology demonstrated success in all categories by offering better compliancy, less solder-joint stress, higher yields, improved fatigue strength and bonds that are three times stronger than traditional ball-grid array (BGA) technology.
In addition the router includes Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS), Syslog Monitoring, web-based GUI and SNMP v3 Management and offers 'Universal Plug and Play' compliancy.
Amigos Library Services announced that BioOne has received formal notice from COUNTER (Counting Online Usage of NeTworked Electronic Resources) of its compliancy with the organization's standards for measuring online usage data.
A new biotech compliancy division has been launched by the U.S.
Legal browser ?
- Compensatio criminis
- compensation culture
- compensation order
- compensation recovery
- Compensatory Damages
- Comperuit ad diem
- Competent Evidence
- Competent witness
- Competition Appeal Tribunal
- Competition Commission
- competition policy
- complaint against online gambling site
- Completed masters and it is not accepted in Canada
- compliance officer
- compos mentis
- Composition of matter
- Composition with Creditors
- Compound Interest
- compound question
- Compounding a Felony
- Compounding Offense
- Compromise and Settlement
- Compromise of 1850
- compromise verdict
- Comptroller and Auditor General
- Compulsory Process
- compulsory purchase
- compulsory winding up
Full browser ?
- Compliance Sampling Inspection
- Compliance Schedule Agreement
- Compliance Schedule Approval
- Compliance Services International
- Compliance Solutions, Inc.
- Compliance Specialist
- Compliance Subcommittee
- Compliance System Architecture
- Compliance Systems Legal Group
- Compliance Task Matrix
- Compliance Test Suite
- Compliance Testing and Evaluation
- Compliance Validation Quality
- Compliance Verification
- Compliance Verification Assessment
- Compliance Verification Engineer
- Compliance Verification Officer
- Compliance Verification Procedures
- Compliance Verification System
- Compliance Warranty Language
- Compliance Work Plan
- Compliance, Direction, Takedown
- Compliance, Issue, Risk and APAR
- Compliance, Safety, Accountability
- Compliance, Security & Risk Officer
- Compliant Background Screening Partners, LLC
- Compliant Certified Product List
- compliant character
- Compliant Documentation Management Program
- Compliant Lifecycle Manager
- Compliant MEMS
- Compliant Records Management
- compliant substrate
- Compliant Systems Architecture
- Compliant Systems Design Laboratory
- Compliant Trader Scheme
- Compliant Wafer Level Package
- Compliant, Compatible and Interoperable
- Compliant-Piled Tower
- Complicated (song)
- Complicated (song)
- Complicated By
- complicated cataract