References in periodicals archive ?
There were no casualties, but the blasts comprehensively damaged the offices belonging to Qari Mir Hathim Tarakhel, Abdullah and Yusuf Malakzai, he added.
NUSA DUA, Indonesia - Leaders of the 21-member Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum said Tuesday they aim to achieve a comprehensively integrated Asia-Pacific.
'Led by our Crisis Management Team, today has been a valuable exercise to comprehensively rehearse and plan for any eventuality.
"There is an urgent need to tackle this phenomenon quickly and comprehensively covering all relevant aspects of the issue ranging from prevention to prosecution and assistance upon return," he said in a statement.
Shadow Work and Pensions Secretary Liam Byrne has said Government's Work Programme has "comprehensively failed".
By comparison, Japan and South Korea have implemented five-day workweek comprehensively.
But we will continue to do our duty as journalists and report accurately and comprehensively on events as they unfold in Libya and elsewhere.
Kawamura added that Japan will work to resolve the North's nuclear issue comprehensively by cooperating more closely with the United States and South Korea.
ENGLAND'S hopes of a gold medal in the Boys' team event in the World Junior Table Tennis Championships in Madrid were dashed yesterday when they were comprehensively beaten by Korea 3-0.
seeks to impose a local standard in a subject matter area that has been rather comprehensively addressed by the state." The state allows a person to have several handgun permits as long as the permits are obtained legally.
Michelle Thew, of the British Union for the Abolution of Vivisection, said: "The existing law, which is over 20 years old, has comprehensively failed to protect animals used for experiments."
Yorkshire comprehensively won the previous match between the sides in this competition when the Phantoms were bowled out for 129 runs in just 24 overs.
Legal browser ?
- Composition of matter
- Composition with Creditors
- compositional skill
- composure of differences
- composure of doubts
- Compound Interest
- compound question
- Compounding a Felony
- Compounding Offense
- comprehended from accompanying words
- comprehensive digest
- compressed statement
- compromise agreement
- Compromise and Settlement
- Compromise of 1850
- compromise verdict
- compte rendu
- Comptroller and Auditor General
Full browser ?
- Comprehensive Value Position
- Comprehensive Victim Service Agency
- Comprehensive Video Group
- Comprehensive Visual Examination
- Comprehensive Waste Management Plan
- Comprehensive Wastewater Management Planning
- Comprehensive Water Resources Management
- Comprehensive Water Resources Management Plan
- Comprehensive Watershed Assessment and Response Plan
- Comprehensive Watershed Management
- Comprehensive Wildlife Conservation Plan
- Comprehensive Wildlife Conservation Strategy
- Comprehensive Work Approval Process
- Comprehensive Work Place Assessment
- Comprehensive Workplace Health Promotion
- Comprehensive Writing Program
- Comprehensive Yeast Genome Database
- Comprehensive Youth Development Program
- Comprehensive Youth Development System
- Comprehensive Youth Services Act
- Comprehensive Youth Training and Community Involvement Program
- Comprehensive Zoning Map Process
- Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
- Comprehensive, Continuous, High Endurance
- Comprehensive, Continuous, High Endurance HD
- Comprehensive, Continuous, Integrated System of Care
- Comprehensive, Independent and Objective
- Comprehensive, Lightweight Application Security Process
- Comprehensive, Operational, Strategic Planning for the Police
- Comprehensive/Receptive and Expressive Vocabulary Test
- Comprende! English-Spanish Communications
- Comprensorio Volovelistico Alpi Orientali
- Compresores Y Refacciones SA
- compress (something) into (something)
- Compress and Forward
- Compress and Retransmit
- compress into
- compressadensity function