References in periodicals archive ?
In a declaration released at the end of their two-day summit, the leaders said, "We aspire to achieve a seamlessly and comprehensively connected and integrated Asia-Pacific.
If the City Council is sincere about comprehensively taking on gangs, that is a welcome development.
An impressively collaborative work by Ulrich Marzolph (Professor of Islamic Studies, Georg-August University, Gottingen, Germany) and Richard van Leeuwen (Associate Professor, Department of Religious Studies, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands) this two-volume edition of The Arabian Nights Encyclopedia is a comprehensively detailed compilation providing students with authoritative and up-to-date research on the diverse stories historically comprising the Islamic classic collection of myth, legend, and folklore known to western readers as "The Arabian Nights".
Since auditors now must report comprehensively on the effectiveness of management's internal control over financial reporting on an annual basis, cycle rotation is no longer acceptable in public company audits.
The ISSEP complements the CISSP by comprehensively addressing the systems engineering side of information security.
The article by Kuipers and Quinn provides a paradigm for comprehensively evaluating community rehabilitation services.
Perry is slated to soon compile a report that comprehensively reviews Washington's approach to Pyongyang.
By making it easier, we would maximize the chance that the stories would be written comprehensively, accurately, with our viewpoint expressed.
The Crown Jewels is the only proper way to comprehensively present such sonic pageantry.
Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy is a comprehensively revised and augmented text, based on Professor Sheldon's previous book, Behaviour Modification, but thoroughly expanded and updated to take into account recent developments in social work effectiveness research, psychotherapy, and clinical psychology, as well as the large-scale changes in the organization of social services.
FactualID comprehensively identifies borrower misrepresentation in real time by combining our innovative, proprietary fraud analytics with unrivaled access to public record databases," said Jeff Gentry, vice president of Kroll Factual Data.
Summary: Andy Murray has admitted he was comprehensively beaten after exiting the US Open at the fourth-round stage.
Legal browser ?
- Composition of matter
- Composition with Creditors
- compositional skill
- composure of differences
- composure of doubts
- Compound Interest
- compound question
- Compounding a Felony
- Compounding Offense
- comprehended from accompanying words
- comprehensive digest
- compressed statement
- compromise agreement
- Compromise and Settlement
- Compromise of 1850
- compromise verdict
- compte rendu
- Comptroller and Auditor General
Full browser ?
- Comprehensive Value Position
- Comprehensive Victim Service Agency
- Comprehensive Video Group
- Comprehensive Visual Examination
- Comprehensive Waste Management Plan
- Comprehensive Wastewater Management Planning
- Comprehensive Water Resources Management
- Comprehensive Water Resources Management Plan
- Comprehensive Watershed Assessment and Response Plan
- Comprehensive Watershed Management
- Comprehensive Wildlife Conservation Plan
- Comprehensive Wildlife Conservation Strategy
- Comprehensive Work Approval Process
- Comprehensive Work Place Assessment
- Comprehensive Workplace Health Promotion
- Comprehensive Writing Program
- Comprehensive Yeast Genome Database
- Comprehensive Youth Development Program
- Comprehensive Youth Development System
- Comprehensive Youth Services Act
- Comprehensive Youth Training and Community Involvement Program
- Comprehensive Zoning Map Process
- Comprehensive Zoning Ordinance
- Comprehensive, Continuous, High Endurance
- Comprehensive, Continuous, High Endurance HD
- Comprehensive, Continuous, Integrated System of Care
- Comprehensive, Independent and Objective
- Comprehensive, Lightweight Application Security Process
- Comprehensive, Operational, Strategic Planning for the Police
- Comprehensive/Receptive and Expressive Vocabulary Test
- Comprende! English-Spanish Communications
- Comprensorio Volovelistico Alpi Orientali
- Compresores Y Refacciones SA
- compress (something) into (something)
- Compress and Forward
- Compress and Retransmit
- compress into
- compressadensity function