References in classic literature ?
Just the same is done by a concourse of people, allowing those who do not take a direct part in the activity to devise considerations, justifications, and surmises concerning their collective activity.
A vast concourse of people heard the oath, and shouted when it was taken.
All were mounted upon the small domestic bull thoats of the red Martians, and their trappings and ornamentation bore such a quantity of gorgeously colored feathers that I could not but be struck with the startling resemblance the concourse bore to a band of the red Indians of my own Earth.
They are very silent," said Good; and indeed the intense stillness among such a vast concourse of living men was almost overpowering.
I shall not trouble the reader with the difficulties I was under, by the help of certain paddles, which cost me ten days making, to get my boat to the royal port of Blefuscu, where a mighty concourse of people appeared upon my arrival, full of wonder at the sight of so prodigious a vessel.
In place of these things was only a soundless gloom, more dreadful, more disheartening, more soul- killing than any concourse of sounds, no matter how full of fear and dread.
Thanks to the new station, the C Concourse in the eastern part of Terminal 1 is now also served by the airport's people-mover system.
The proposed North Concourse development will bring 30 new gates and will be connected to the South Concourse through a new passenger tunnel.
M2 EQUITYBITES-February 23, 2017-Dubai Airport's Concourse D welcomes 16.
Summary: Concourse D features world-renowned brands being introduced for the first time
Aside from its many customer-centric features, Concourse D continues our legacy of providing timely capacity,' said Paul Griffiths, CEO of Dubai Airports.
25 (Petra) -- Royal Jordanian (RJ) has moved its operations at the Dubai International Airport from Concourse C to the new Concourse D, the national airlines said in a statement.
Legal browser ?
- conclusion of the matter
- Conclusion to the country
- conclusive evidence
- conclusive proof
- concoct a plot
- concord before marriage
- concrete expression
- concrete results
- concur in
- concurred in
- concurrence in opinions
- concurrent cause
- concurrent effort
- Concurrent Estates
- Concurrent Jurisdiction
- concurrent opinion
- Concurrent Resolution
- concurrent sentence
Full browser ?
- Concours Communs Polytechniques
- Concours Complet d'Equitation
- Concours d'Elegance
- concours d'élégance
- Concours de Dressage International
- Concours de Jugement des Animaux par les Jeunes
- Concours de Recrutement de Professeurs des Écoles
- Concours de Saut d'Obstacle
- Concours de Saut International
- Concours de Saut International Officiel
- Concours de Saut International Youth
- concours delegance
- concours délégance
- Concours des Vins
- Concours Européen des Jeunes Professionnels du Vin
- Concours Externe de Recrutement de Professeurs des Écoles
- Concours Général Agricole
- Concours Hippique International Officiel
- Concours International Combiné
- Concours Interne de Recrutement de Professeurs des Écoles
- Concours Owners Group
- Concours Québécois en Entrepreneuriat