Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Bernard Rime, the researcher who, with colleagues, discovered the surprisingly high rate of confiding of our emotions to others, also found that such confiding does nothing to diminish the emotion's intensity.
Garrett Adams, forensic scientist at the scene, suspects foul play but dies suddenly of a heart attack after confiding this to Hannah.
True stories of the lives of courageous women, whether determinedly standing their ground or secretly confiding their weaknesses, assemble a composite picture of both the hardship and the joy of daily frontier life.
The banality of the situation cut me out of my confiding happiness.
He also continues to insist that the key lesson of Rwanda is not the foolishness of confiding in the UN, but the need to give the world body more power.
The dancers' confiding, shyly eager-to-please style calls for close-range viewing.
Initially we were going to give them money but we ended up not giving them any and just forgave them the arrears," West said, confiding it was questionable as to how much the A&P owed, since A&P also claimed they wanted certain improvements.
You don't want him to stop confiding in you either.
Yet in her impressive new cabaret act, Karen Fineman manages to yoke the two icons, confiding that as a teen-ager her gods were the Thin White Duke and the World's Coolest Man.
Legal browser ?
- Confession of Judgment
- Confessions and avoidance
- confide for care
- confide for use
- confide in
- confide to
- confidence game
- confidence in one’s powers
- confidence trick
- confident expectation
- confidential communication
- Confidential communications
- confidential information
- confidential matter
- Confidential Relation
- confine forcibly
- confined individual
- confined room
- confined to a select circle
- confinement by public authority
- confinement in a jail
- confinement in a penitentiary
- confinement under legal process
- confirm as correct
- confirm by law
- confirm by oath
- confirm in conviction
- confirm officially
- confirm the validity of a will
Full browser ?
- Confidentiality and Security Advisory Group for Scotland
- Confidentiality Modes
- Confidentiality of Medical Information Act
- Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- Confidentiality, Integrity, Authenticity
- Confidentially Typed Assembly Language
- Config file
- Configurable Applications for Graphics Employing Satellites
- Configurable Architecture for Processing Analysis and Control
- Configurable Business Class
- Configurable Cell Array
- Configurable Control Functions
- Configurable Crypto Engine
- Configurable Enterprise Accounting
- Configurable Environment for Robust Vision in Industrial Processes