References in periodicals archive ?
Besides, the onus now is on the 'accused' to prove his innocence."In case of connected persons the onus of establishing, that they were not in possession of unpublished price sensitive information should be on such connected persons," said Sebi."This is one of the most important shift from existing laws.
In the public session Cabinet members approved the Kirklees Family and friends (Connected Persons) Policy.
Yesterday HR Owen chairman Jon Walden wrote to all shareholders and said: "The board recommends that shareholders accept the Increased Mandatory Cash Offer, as the directors intend to do in respect of their own and their connected persons' beneficial holdings, amounting to, in aggregate, 192,147 H.R.
Namibia introduced transfer pricing legislation in 2005, aimed at enforcing the internationally accepted arm's length principle in cross-border transactions carried out between connected persons. In addition to this, the Directorate of Inland Revenue issued Practice Note 2 in 2006, which provides guidance on the application of the transfer pricing legislation.
Transactions with connected persons are a key area of risk as these are often subsequently interpreted as a transaction at undervalue if assets are transferred, or 'preference' whereby one party (for example a shareholder, director) is put in a better position than they would have been if the company subsequently became insolvent.
Jahangir Siddiqui to accept the illegal demands of various politically connected persons.
To the best of the Directors' knowledge, information and belief having made all reasonableenquiries, the Subscribers are third parties independent of the Group and its connected persons.
The issue of connected persons was also one that had been extensively (and contentiously) dealt with in the earlier transactions.
Provider of investment products and services Hargreaves Lansdown plc (LSE:HL) received notification of its ordinary shares transaction of directors, Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibility (PDMR) or connected persons under Disclosure Rules 3.1.4R(1)(a), the company revealed on Monday.A
If you put your house in your son's name, the tax man would deem the transaction as being between 'connected persons' and you would be taxed on the difference in value since you bought it.How much can I borrow?QI WANT to move into my own house but I only earn pounds 15,000.
These Orders in Council have recently been republished with a number of amendments, relating to the disclosure of information about insurance business, rating-contingent limits on exposures to connected persons, credit rating information in respect of large credit exposures, and additional New Zealand balance sheet information by banks that are branches of overseas banks.
Resolution process has been strengthened by changing the creditor-debtor relationship through the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code and debarment of wilful defaulters and connected persons, which has resulted in record recovery this year.
Legal browser ?
- confusingly similar
- Confusion of Goods
- Confusion of rights
- congenital disabilities
- Congress of the United States
- Congressional Budget Office
- Congressional Record
- Congressional Research Service
- Congressional-Executive Agreement
- conjoined arrestment order
- conjugal rights
- Conjunctio mariti et faeminae est de jure naturae
- Conkling, Roscoe
- connected persons
- Connecting Up Doctrine
- conscience clause
- Conscientious Objector
- conscious parallelism
- consecutive sentence
- Consensual Alteration
- Consensus facit legem
- Consensus non concubitus facit nuptiam
- Consensus tollit errorem
- Consent Decree
- consent judgment
- Consent rule
- Consentientes et agentes pari poena plectentur
- Consequentiae non est consequentia
- Consequential Damages
Full browser ?
- connected device
- Connected Device Configuration
- Connected Digit Recognition
- Connected dominating set
- connected DVD player
- Connected Element Interferometry
- Connected farm
- Connected graph
- connected home
- connected home
- connected home device
- Connected Information Device
- Connected Intelligence
- Connected International Meeting Professionals Association
- Connected Learning Community
- Connected Learning in Kentucky
- Connected Limited Device Configuration
- Connected Line Identification Presentation
- Connected Line Identification Restriction
- Connected Line Identity
- Connected Line Identity Presentation
- Connected Line Identity Restriction
- connected load
- Connected Low Interference Channel Assignment
- Connected Mathematics Program
- Connected Name Identification Presentation
- Connected Name Identification Restriction
- Connected Open Building Automation
- Connected Organizations for a Responsible Economy
- Connected Personal Digital Assistant
- connected persons
- connected relation
- Connected Relay Node Single Cover
- Connected Replenishment
- Connected Row-Convex
- Connected Rule Graph
- Connected Services Framework
- Connected set
- Connected set in a topological space
- Connected space
- Connected speech
- Connected speech
- Connected Speech Recognition
- Connected Speech Test
- connected subgraph
- Connected surface
- Connected System Exit Point
- Connected Telecommunications Equipment
- Connected Terminal Equipment
- connected the dots
- Connected Thinking for Excellence
- connected to her
- connected to him
- connected to it
- connected to me
- connected to them
- connected to us
- connected to you
- Connected topology
- connected TV
- Connected Urban Development