Mentioned in ?
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Agricultural Law
- Air Pollution
- Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, Bureau of
- antitrust law
- Arms Control and Disarmament
- Bering Sea Dispute
- Birth Control
- Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Commerce Clause
- Comstock Law of 1873
- Conforming Use
References in periodicals archive ?
We used three subscales from the Cognitive Appraisal Rating Scale (CARS; Suzuki & Sakano, 1998) to measure challenge appraisal (2 items), threat appraisal (2 items), and controllability appraisal (2 items) of work entry, using a 4-point Likert scale from 1 (not at all able) to 4 (completely able).
The rank of the controllability matrix C, denoted by rank(C), provides the dimension of the controllable subspace of system (A, B).
Even, the quasisemigroup approach can be applied to characterize the controllability of the non-autonomous control systems, although it is still limited to the autonomous controls .
The precise definition of the controllability of system (2) is given as follows.
For the estimation of Exposure, Controllability and Severity to determine MSIL, it is important to know how much acceleration and deceleration could occur caused by concerned hazard.
The local controllability for the Roossler system (27) can be obtained by rewriting the system in the state-dependent coefficients form (25).
Matrices A and B of the above system (17) are controllable in the time range ([t.sub.0], [t.sub.1]), if and only if the controllability matrix A defined as (20) has full rank n, where n is the number of states.
Then, through the comprehensive utilization of controllability matrix [??] and observability matrix [mathematical expression not reproducible] can be obtained as
The uncertainty regarding the resulting size of the laser burn may lead to unfavorable visual acuity or visual field outcome and decreases controllability of the MLP performed in the presence of a retinal edema.
Now, we turn to the concept of mild solutions and approximate controllability of functional equation (2).
Naito, "Controllability of semilinear control systems dominated by the linear part," SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, vol.
Controllability is concerned to the opportunity of forcing the system into a particular state by using suitable control the signal.
Legal browser ?
- Contract or benevolence
- contract signed in another state, lawsuit
- Contract with America
- Contract, breaking and entering of a home
- Contractor delays
- contractor late and did bad work
- Contractor small claims matter
- Contractor suing, was not authorized
- contractor works without authorization to begin
- Contractus ex turpi causa
- Contractus legem ex conventione accipiunt
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor
- contributory negligence
- controlled substance
- controlled waste
- controlling law
- Conventio vincit legem
- Convention on Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters
- conventional award
- Conventional Forces in Europe Treaty
Full browser ?
- Contrôle de Vitesse Par Balises
- Contrôle du Règlement de Construction
- Contrôle en Cours de Formation
- Contrôle et Gestion de Risque
- Contrôle et Information du Trafic sur les Autoroutes
- Contrôle et Mesure Laser
- Contrôle et Protection Féline Argelésienne
- Contrôle Général des Armées
- Contrôle Industriel et Régulation Automatique
- Controle Judiciaire Socio-Educatif
- Contrôle Laitier et de Bovins Croissance
- Contrôle Mesure Régulation
- Contrôle National de Qualité
- Contrôle Non Destructif
- Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres
- Contrôle Personnel de Securité
- Contrôle Qualité
- Contrôle Qualité des Données de Géophysique
- Contrôle Qualité Indépendant
- Contrôle Qualité Interne
- Contrôle routier Québec
- Contrôle Sécurité Gardiennage Privé
- Contrôle Technique Delinselle
- Contrôle Technique Développement
- Contrôle Technique Européen
- Contrôle Technique Immobilier
- Contrôles et Diagnostics Cabinet Benzekri
- Contrôles Inhibiteurs Diffus Induits par Stimulation Nociceptive
- Contrôles Techniques de l'Omois
- Controllability Set
- Controllability-Don't Care
- Controllable ATM Fabric
- controllable expenses
- Controllable Fixed Cost
- controllable life-style specialty
- controllable mine
- Controllable Net Operating Income
- Controllable Pitch
- Controllable pitch propeller
- Controllable pitch propeller
- Controllable Random Exploration Velocity
- Controllable Regex Mutilator
- Controllable Reversible Pitch
- Controllable-pitch propeller