References in periodicals archive ?
This property makes the MR fluids functional for the employment in controllable devices .
In a controllable event, if airfare, hotel and/or car price goes up at rebooking, JetBlue Getaways will rebook the airfare to the same destination for dates set by the airline at no additional fee and waive any additional hotel/car penalties and/or increases in price for the same destination.
But flying at minimum controllable airspeed can have other uses.
That selective inputs and outputs had formed in regard to non-controllable and controllable factors.
Engineered Machined Products Inc, a provider of innovative electrified thermal and oil management components and systems, is planning to launch a fully controllable electric oil pump.
Controllable expenses: significant underperformance
2000, Burnham & Anderson 2002) to identify factors potentially influencing variation in hunter success for mallards and other dabbling ducks among years and sites in relation to covariates classified as controllable, partially controllable or uncontrollable by agencies or managers.
Energy is the largest controllable operating expense for office buildings," stated Diane S.
It's nothing to do with projection and it involves setting up lots of computer controllable lights inside a building's windows.
I want something that's controllable yet powerful enough to stop an attacker.
If you are forced to remove them, but would like to plant related yet more controllable species, consider these: peppermint eucalyptus (Eucalyptus nicholii), 'Bloodgood' sycamore (Platanusacerifolia) and single-leaf pinyon pine (Pinus monophylla).
Especially when you realize the MR units have 60% fewer parts than controllable dampers built using conventional technology, and are no bigger than non-controllable units.
Legal browser ?
- contributory negligence
- contrite person
- contrive a result
- contrive to gain
- contrived in advance
- control market supply
- control of the market
- control prices
- control the flow of news
- control trade
- controlled by
- controlled substance
- controlled waste
- controlling factors
- controlling force
- controlling influence
- controlling law
- controlling power
- controversy before a court
Full browser ?
- Contrôle Industriel et Régulation Automatique
- Controle Judiciaire Socio-Educatif
- Contrôle Laitier et de Bovins Croissance
- Contrôle Mesure Régulation
- Contrôle National de Qualité
- Contrôle Non Destructif
- Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres
- Contrôle Personnel de Securité
- Contrôle Qualité
- Contrôle Qualité des Données de Géophysique
- Contrôle Qualité Indépendant
- Contrôle Qualité Interne
- Contrôle routier Québec
- Contrôle Sécurité Gardiennage Privé
- Contrôle Technique Delinselle
- Contrôle Technique Développement
- Contrôle Technique Européen
- Contrôle Technique Immobilier
- Contrôles et Diagnostics Cabinet Benzekri
- Contrôles Inhibiteurs Diffus Induits par Stimulation Nociceptive
- Contrôles Techniques de l'Omois
- Controllability Set
- Controllability-Don't Care
- Controllable ATM Fabric
- controllable expenses
- Controllable Fixed Cost
- controllable life-style specialty
- controllable mine
- Controllable Net Operating Income
- Controllable Pitch
- Controllable pitch propeller
- Controllable pitch propeller
- Controllable Random Exploration Velocity
- Controllable Regex Mutilator
- Controllable Reversible Pitch
- Controllable-pitch propeller