Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
He added that the welfare of the corps members is one of the major concern of the scheme so as to enable them to discharge their duties anywhere they are posted to.
Peindre serait-il un exutoire pour Farida Bouazzaoui, un cri de liberte pour sortir de cette orniere du confinement ou une main tendue a des corps malades qui ne demandent qu'une petite lueur de reconnaissance (dominance du gris) et un geste d'amour pour vivre les derniers instants d'un bonheur perdu?
In the end, it's a kinder, gentler Corps that's devoted to creating leaders in the military and business worlds.
The Peace Corps calls their version of building partnership capacity "sustained development," whereas BIMI labels their activities as 'building indigenous churches.
Since its establishment, corps members have traveled widely, training and mentoring a new generation of LE Staff throughout Europe and Central Asia.
As a tribute to this next generation of fleet and fabulous dancers, he choreographed Friandises, a half-hour tour de force, on 20 corps members.
But my family began getting threats about me from the Badr Corps," he says.
With no primary MOS in acquisitions, the Marine Corps was challenged to provide enough qualified candidates to lead its important acquisition programs, said Martinez.
Recently, Grunwald reviewed what had happened to the example of Corps boondoggles that he had highlighted in his story.
One famous former Marine went so far as to call the film based on Swofford's book "Rotten to the Corps.
For example, the guidance suggests that the Corps place a high priority on requiring and reviewing monitoring reports when "substantial mitigation" is required, but it does not define substantial mitigation.
Legal browser ?
- corporal punishment
- Corporal touch
- Corporalis injuria non recipit aestimationem de futuro
- corporate body
- Corporate Fraud
- corporate governance
- corporate interest
- corporate manslaughter
- corporate opportunity
- Corporate Personality
- corporation sole
- corporation tax
- corporeal body
- Corporeal property
- corps of employees
- Corpus comitatus
- Corpus cum causa
- corpus delecti
- corpus delicti
- Corpus Juris
- Corpus juris canonici
- Corpus Juris Civilis
- correct behavior
- correct English
- correct valuation
- corrected edition
- correction facility
Full browser ?
- Corpos Sociais do Clube Nacional da Imprensa Desportiva
- Corprasoft Legal Desktop
- Corps & Theater Operations Center Support Element
- Corps Advanced Warfighter Exercise
- Corps Advanced Warfighting Experiment
- Corps Air Defense Center
- Corps Airborne Standoff Radar
- Corps Airspace Element
- Corps Airspace Information Center
- Corps Airspace Management Element
- Corps And Below
- Corps and Division Scenario
- Corps And Subordinate Echelons
- Corps Area Air Defense
- Corps Area of Intelligence Responsibility
- Corps Area Signal Center
- Corps Area Support Element
- Corps Area Support Hospital
- Corps Army Airspace Command And Control Element
- Corps Artificer Sergeant Major
- Corps Artillery
- Corps Artillery Group
- Corps Artillery Tactical Operations Center
- CORPS ARTY
- Corps Automation Management Officer
- Corps Automation Requirements
- Corps Aviation
- Corps Aviation Brigade
- Corps Aviation Company
- Corps Aviation Safety & Standardization Detachment
- Corps Ballistic Meteorology Manager
- Corps Battle Analyzer