courthouse petition format

Ask a Lawyer


Country: Turkey
State: All States/Provinces

I try to give a petition (correctly written)to Kadýkoy Courthouse. They do not take my petition. I try to report this situation to Presidency of Justice Commission of Kadýkoy Courthouse(Kadýkoy Adliyesi Adalet Komisyonu Baþkanlýðý). They do not take my petition either. After this, to which government office should I report the situation.


You could inform several senior legislators from your district and ask them to intervene. It may also help if you could fine a lawyer to assist at this point--even if they just work with for a few hours...