Mentioned in ?
- Abstention Doctrine
- alternative dispute resolution
- Art Law
- Brief for the Petitioners
- Center for Constitutional Rights
- Copyright Arbitration Royalty Panel
- copyright infringement
- Copyright Royalty Tribunal
- Douglass, Frederick
- Entertainment Law
- exclusive rights
References in periodicals archive ?
The recent '2018 Readiness for the Future of Production' report conducted by the World Economic Forum suggests that only those countries that address the 'development of the human strengths required in the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which comprise not only technical prowess but also creativity, can capitalise on future production opportunities and be resilient and agile in responding to unknown future shocks.
The LEGO Foundation says the situation is much more disturbing: children and young people are not learning creativity needed to prepare them for what lies ahead.
Despite recognizing how important creativity can be, organizations struggle to capitalize on their employees' creativity.
We tend to think that creativity is reserved for the creative elite.
Also, as problem solving has become complicated, for organizations to gain competitive advantage, team creativity has been deemed necessary (Jiang & Zhang, 2014).
When challenging team goals are set by structuring leaders this facilitates team creativity (Anderson et al.
The subsumption of creativity into corporatist discourse is, certainly, nothing new.
Rather than offer a single story of creativity or promise a formula for how to create, he shows the patterns of creativity across many fields - those critical but easily overlooked "simple truths" behind how it works, no matter where it occurs.
In the first chapter I will present different concepts of creativity and innovation in the perspective of management.
Much of the research on creativity has focused on individual creativity, or psychological, psychometric or personality approaches.
Researchers also suggest that individual creativity is essential for organisational innovation (see Amabile 1988; Woodman et al.
My experience teaching the Logistics Captains Career Course at the Army Logistics University (ALU) at Fort Lee, Virginia, has shown me that junior officers yearn to exercise creativity but often feel stifled.
Legal browser ?
- create a need
- create a riot
- create a stoppage
- create an opening
- create anew
- create by law
- create disorder
- create havoc
- create strife
- create the impression
- created being
- creating dissension
- creating disunity
- creating hostility
- creation of a lien
- creation of housing project
- creation of the imagination
- creative effort
- creative fabrication
- creative genius
- creative worker
- creature of habit
- credible evidence
- Credible witness
- credit account
- Credit Bureau
- Credit card charge from ex boyfriend
- credit card dispute, obtaining records
- Credit card fraud in past, adoption issues
- credit check
- Credit counseling service, looking for legal advice
- Crédit Mobilier Scandal
- credit note
Full browser ?
- Creative writing
- Creative Writing Club
- Creative writing program
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Award
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Luxembourg
- Creative Youth Xchange
- Creative Zen Micro Photo
- Creative Zen Nano Plus
- Creative Zen Vision W
- Creative Zen Vision: M
- Creative, Inventive and Productive Excelment
- Creatively Agonizing Students
- Créativité & Solidarité 5
- Creativity and Dreaming
- Creativity and Innovation
- Creativity and Innovation in Micro-Enterprises
- Creativity and Innovation in Organizations and Work
- Creativity and Innovation Management
- Creativity At Work
- Creativity Based Information Resources
- Creativity in the Kitchen
- Creativity Movement
- Creativity Unleashed Limited
- Creativity, Action and Service
- Creator Media Database Interface
- Creator of Music Performance Organization
- Creator of the universe
- Creator's Rights Party
- Creator's Way Associated Labels
- Creator, the
- Creators of Carnage
- Creators of Rudimental Excellence and Movement
- Creators' Rights Alliance