References in periodicals archive ?
Authors Geoff Cumber and Martin Haigh signing copies of their book Start Line at Waterstone's in the Kingsgate Centre, Huddersfield 160116CBOOK_01 JULIAN HUGHES
From left, James Player, Craig <BCurrie and Lex Cumber
Asked if he would prefer his fans being called Cumber Babes, the actor suggested a different term -- ' Cumber Collective'.
The core of the band is Garrett's regular rhythm team of bassist Johnny Copland and drummer Pete Cumber, but they'll be joined by the guesting saxophonist Duncan Eagles.
Touch-Safe Lexan barriers offer built-in entry protection with no cumber some nuts or bolts required for attachment.
The director-general of the international banking sector in the National Bank of Abu Dhabi Cumber AL Mulla had said earlier this month that the bank plans to open branches in Hong Kong and Jordan this year and will increase the number of branches in Egypt and Oman.
Centre, is MSV chairman Shab Mehdi, his wife Cumber, left and Naz Ahmed general manager.
ALLISON CUMBER BSc, Gilliland Crescent, Birtley, Co Durham.
Cumber analyzes each Leone film separately, and then underlines the themes and visions that are common to all.
The family, from Cumber auld in Lanarkshire, described the incident as "like two five-year-olds having an argument".
The vest's mobile warming technology allows clinicians to maintain freedom of movement as there are no cumber some tethers, wires or hoses.
This is a largely unrecognised problem that is costing some operators dearly in higher fuel bills," says Richard Cumber, Steam System Conditioning Manager, Spirax Sarco.
Legal browser ?
- culpable recklessness
- cultivate a habit
- cultivated taste
- cultural group
- Cum adsunt testimonia rerum quid opus est verbis
- Cum confitente sponte mitius est agendum
- cum div
- Cum duo inter se pugnantia reperiuntur in testamento ultimum ratum est
- cum homine contendere
- cum int
- Cum legitimae nuptiae factae sunt
- Cum onere
- Cum pertinentis
- Cum Testamento Annexo
- cumis counsel
- Cummings, Homer Stille
- cumulative effect
- Cumulative Evidence
- Cumulative legacy
- Cumulative Sentence
- Cumulative Voting
- cunning contrivance
- cunning practice
Full browser ?
- Cumaná, Venezuela
- Cumann Lúthchleas Gael
- Cumann Rince Dea Mheasa
- Cumann Rince Naisiunta
- cumar gum
- Cumberland (county, England)
- Cumberland (county, England)
- Cumberland (river, United States)
- Cumberland African Nova Scotian Association
- Cumberland and District Credit Union
- Cumberland and Westmorland Antiquarian and Archaeological Society
- Cumberland and Westmorland Wrestling Association
- Cumberland Bay State Park
- Cumberland Christian Academy
- Cumberland County
- Cumberland County (disambiguation)
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Cumberland County Community Band
- Cumberland County Economic Development
- Cumberland County Emergency Management Agency
- Cumberland County Federal Credit Union
- Cumberland County Fire Department
- Cumberland County Historical Society
- Cumberland County Improvement Authority
- Cumberland County Joint Planning Board