References in periodicals archive ?
What emerged from this study is the complex debate that arises from a small-scale effort to cumulate the ideas and aspirations of a small number of presumed like-minded individuals.
Most of the gabbro samples have very low values of total alkali and SiO2 may be due to their cumulate nature or it could be due to alteration.
Processes that may have been significant during crystallization of plagioclase-phyric magma in the Hosenbein pluton include (in approximate order of increasing magma viscosity) (1) convective flow, (2) crystal settling and/or flotation, (3) development of cumulate crystal frameworks, (4) porous flow of intercumulus melt, (5) compaction, and (6) synplutonic deformation.
1998), in one year, to cumulate 200[degrees]C d was predicted to require 24 d using DTU calculations and 21 d using HTU.
13) Cox (1994) investigates strategic voting equilibria in single nontransferable vote (SNTV) systems, which resemble cumulative voting systems, but voters must cumulate all their votes on a single candidate.
98-573), Congress required that the ITC cumulate whenever like products from multiple countries were subject to investigation.
Sulphide distribution is commonly related to specific cumulate ultramafic units.
Sponsored by Lloyds TSB Corporate, the competition will cumulate in a gala presentation dinner on Thursday, November 10, held at the NEC's Inspire Suite.
some of these events cumulate with fireworks displays.
Finally, the analysis model should seek to quantify the cumulate effect on St.
Legal browser ?
- cultivate a habit
- cultivated taste
- cultural group
- Cum adsunt testimonia rerum quid opus est verbis
- Cum confitente sponte mitius est agendum
- cum div
- Cum duo inter se pugnantia reperiuntur in testamento ultimum ratum est
- cum homine contendere
- cum int
- Cum legitimae nuptiae factae sunt
- Cum onere
- Cum pertinentis
- Cum Testamento Annexo
- cumis counsel
- Cummings, Homer Stille
- cumulative effect
- Cumulative Evidence
- Cumulative legacy
- Cumulative Sentence
- Cumulative Voting
- cunning contrivance
- cunning practice
- cur. adv. vult
Full browser ?
- Cumulant Generating Function
- Cumulants Matching Approximation
- Cumulated Bonds
- cumulated double bonds
- Cumulated Energy Demand
- Cumulated Index Medicus
- Cumulated Rate of Mortality Morbidity
- Cumulation of Crimes
- Cumulation of Punishments
- Cumulation of Sentences