Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
HP6 6XB Norah Clewes, Trustee, National Association of Deafened People, Chester
The Ministry's contribution will enable sign language interpretation to be available to parents who are Deaf, deafened or hard of hearing who have a child with autism, or teachers who are Deaf, deafened or hard of hearing and have students with autism in their classes.
We theorized that adults deafened later in life, who are more likely to communicate primarily in English, would find their hearing loss socially isolating.
The criteria for being defined as a deafened person vary, but are always conservative.
Deafened at age 2 with meningitis, Savel'ev became an accomplished machinist at an early age, and moved to Moscow in 1920 in hopes of creating a union for all the deaf in Russia.
* RSA funding of a 1-year short-term training project begun October 1992 at the Region VI Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program, University of Arkansas, for the training of rehabilitation professionals to work with individuals who are hard of hearing or late deafened; and
The psychology of the hard-of-heating and deafened adult.
The above definitions are from Rehabilitation of Individuals Who Are Hard of Hearing and Late Deafened: A Guide for Rehabilitation Practitioners, developed by the Region VI Rehabilitation Continuing Education Program at the University of Arkansas and produced under a grant (H246A20002) from the Rehabilitation Services Administration, U.S.
Other items included in the memorandum are more frequent use of audio-loops for election related public meetings, forums and debates, better use of written materials by door-to-door canvassers and provisions for establishing TTY lines in caucus offices and in provincial parties' campaign offices along with support from all parities to amend the Elections Act or regulations to include funding for the accessibility needs of deaf, hard of hearing and late deafened Nova Scotians.
Two kittens with normal hearing also received stimulation through ear implants after a substance applied to the cochlea temporarily deafened them.
But above all, he had been deafened and haunted by the moans of suffering children.
HERO Daniel O'Brien has been forced to leave the Army after being deafened while saving his colleagues in Afghanistan.
Legal browser ?
- de praesenti
- De proprietate probanda
- De quota litis
- De reparatione facienda
- De similibus ad similia eadem ratione procedendum est
- De similibus idem est judicium
- De son tort
- De son tort demesne
- De una parte
- De warrantia diei
- Dead body
- Dead freight
- dead letter
- Dead letters
- Dead man's part
- Dead Man's Statutes
- Dead something which has no life; figuratively
- Deadly Force
- deadly weapon
- dead's part
- Deaf and dumb
- Dean of Faculty
- Deasy's Act
- Death and Dying
- Death bed
- Death bed or dying declarations
- death penalty
- death row
- death warrant
- Death's part
- Debet esse finis litium
- Debet et detinet
- Debet qui juri subjacere ubi delinquit
- Debile fundamentum
- Debit charge taken early
- Debita sequuntur personam debitoris
- Debitor non praesumitur donare
- Debitum et contractus non sunt nullius loci
- Debitum in praesenti
Full browser ?
- Deaf-Blind Multiple Disabilities
- Deaf-Blind Service Center
- Deaf-Hearing Communication Centre
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing Connection
- Deafblind International
- deafening silence
- deafening silence
- Deafinitely Youth Group