Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
(15) It is above all such conventional aspects of visual representation--not the naturalistic ones--which show us how subtle differences between populations are cut across in visual representation to construct distinct and deafly legible racial stereotypes.
The best historians are those that communicate deafly and economically, such as A.J.P Taylor, Hugh Trevnr-Roper and, best of all, Edward Gibbon, whose Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, despite its great vintage, really does come close to poetry.
Studies on charitable giving deafly state that families who give a fixed percentage every month give more than people who just give whenever they feel like it.
Funding mechanisms that limit nurses' ability to develop initiatives that deafly improve hearth outcomes have not been addressed, and legislative barriers to advance nursing practice also remain unaddressed.
The HCFP has a number of documented strengths, including the fact that it is deafly supported by a central budget allocation.
Thus, to be a good Christian, one must fight all forms of racism, starting with the racism we feel against ourselves, and the society that perpetuates it!" No matter--upon the ears of the vast majority of his targeted audience, such arguments fall deafly.
(4) Second; the combined film should be radiologically imaged in different positions; to deafly define both urethral ends and to avoid the mistake of extravasation of urinoma as a posterior urethra that may result in underestimation of the defect length.
Neither contrasting nor consistent, the images and narration cancel each other out so that a conscious choice must be made between deafly watching and blindly listening.
The Table deafly indicates that decline in the total turnout is more a function of the depleting strength of male voters than that of the female voters.
The translation process is deafly syncretistic in the sense that it mixes and blends concepts and meanings.
Reading labels on jars of ethically-inspired instant coffee shows deafly how various products are marketed in different ways with regard to ethical credentials.
He says: "They are deafly concerned about where certain claims are going.
Legal browser ?
- de praesenti
- De proprietate probanda
- De quota litis
- De reparatione facienda
- De similibus ad similia eadem ratione procedendum est
- De similibus idem est judicium
- De son tort
- De son tort demesne
- De una parte
- De warrantia diei
- Dead body
- Dead freight
- dead letter
- Dead letters
- Dead man's part
- Dead Man's Statutes
- Dead something which has no life; figuratively
- Deadly Force
- deadly weapon
- dead's part
- Deaf and dumb
- Dean of Faculty
- Deasy's Act
- Death and Dying
- Death bed
- Death bed or dying declarations
- death penalty
- death row
- death warrant
- Death's part
- Debet esse finis litium
- Debet et detinet
- Debet qui juri subjacere ubi delinquit
- Debile fundamentum
- Debit charge taken early
- Debita sequuntur personam debitoris
- Debitor non praesumitur donare
- Debitum et contractus non sunt nullius loci
- Debitum in praesenti
Full browser ?
- deafening silence
- deafening silence
- deafening silence
- Deafinitely Youth Group
- Deafness 3, Conductive, with Stapes Fixation
- Deafness and Family Communication Center
- Deafness and Hard-of-Hearing
- deafness autosomal dominant type 12
- deafness autosomal dominant type 25
- deafness autosomal dominant type 36
- deafness autosomal dominant type 6
- deafness autosomal recessive type 10
- deafness autosomal recessive type 16
- deafness autosomal recessive type 18
- deafness autosomal recessive type 21
- deafness autosomal recessive type 24
- deafness autosomal recessive type 6
- deafness autosomal recessive type 7
- deafness autosomal recessive type 79
- deafness autosomal recessive type 8
- Deafness Cognition and Language Research Centre
- Deafness Dystonia Peptide 1