References in periodicals archive ?
In the automotive industry, which is one of the largest and most profitable economic sectors throughout the world, delocalization is successfully used as the costs are really high in an industry that produces high added value goods.
This theory can evaluate the second-order interaction energy that is associated with an electron density delocalization from a bonding pair or a
x] only, a first corollary is the inertia principle that holds for a lonely particle in an infinite space time delocalization range.
The substitution of the alkoxy group not only enhances the delocalization [pi]-electrons in the copolymer, but also acts as a solubilizing group.
As long as the crystalline structure is perfect and continuous, delocalization may not be a problem.
This phenomenon could also be explained from the degree of charge delocalization after gamma-ray irradiation.
For certain electron configurations, however, delocalization lessens stability, and such molecules have been called antiaromatic.
Relying simply on delocalization theory, one would predict that 2-NBO would be more reactive than 2-PNO inasmuch as the naphthoxazole possesses a higher degree of delocalization, having a larger planar conjugated pi-system and lower pi* energy levels.
The second-order perturbation analysis (SOP) in this study provides with important evidence that the hydrogen bonding in conformer (I) is not a pure electrostatic interaction  but also includes electron density delocalization as presented in Table-3, which indicates that the N.
In atomic resolved images of periodic structures delocalization is not easily visible.
Legal browser ?
- deliver formally
- deliver from a hindrance
- deliver from uncertainty
- deliver in trust
- deliver information
- deliver into custody
- deliver judgment
- deliver oratorically
- deliver over
- deliver over to a successor
- deliver to
- deliver to the care of
- deliver up
- deliverable state
- deliverance from bondage
- delivering to
- delivery back
- delivery of a writ
- delivery of process
- delivery of title
- delude oneself
- delusional insanity
- delve for
- delve into
- delving into evidence
- demand a payment
- demand and obtain payment
Full browser ?
- Delmonico steak
- Delmonico, Lorenzo
- Delmont Gardens Branch Library
- Delmonte y Aponte, Domingo
- Delniska Druzba
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Recreation Area
- Delo Naroda
- Delo Osobennogo Nablyudeniya
- Delocalized bond
- Delocalized electron
- Delocalized electron
- Delocalized Molecular Orbital
- Delocalized Natural Orbital
- delocalized state
- Deloitte & Touche Corporate Finance
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Accounting Research Tool
- Deloitte Australia Intranet Site
- Deloitte Center for Health Solutions
- Deloitte Consulting
- Deloitte Consulting Offshore Technology Group
- Deloitte Corporate Finance
- Deloitte Digital Media Framework
- Deloitte National Leadership Conference
- Deloitte Online
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Advanced Research Laboratory of Cyber-Security
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Deloitte Tohmatsu Financial Advisory Co., Ltd.
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA