References in periodicals archive ?
The authors found that the frontier orbitals of the copolymers were delocalized throughout the copolymer chain, but the bond length alternation (BLA) behaves differently compared to that of the homopolymers, which causes a nonlinear relationship between the optical properties of the copolymers in relation to the constituents proportion.
First we discuss a delocalized cooling gas with proliferating photons and how these influence condensing clusters to produce islands of classical behavior for the condensed matter in the many body wavefunction.
4] keep in-plane with totally 50 delocalized p-[pi] electrons over the entire conjugation system.
Rohatynskyj looks at how Omie bodies acquired capabilities through reciprocal interactions with place and ancestral powers that ceased with modernity, resulting in a delocalized body bereft of ancestral powers that alternatively finds identity in the extralocal powers of the church.
4) The present essay contributes to recent debate over an in-between, delocalized criticism by analyzing the way this controversial film both enacts and reflects upon a "third space of enunciation" of the sort described by Homi Bhabha in his writings of 1985 and 1994.
We have delocalized slavery and put it far from view, but it still exists and we benefit from it.
Fenton concludes the introduction with some remarks comparing early modern ideas about place with postmodern culture's more global, delocalized ideas of place.
The second course is delocalized (Synchronous at distance), the trainer is located at the coordinator of the INPRO research network in Timisoara but at this course are attending learners from all partners.
We live in a globalized and thus delocalized world, a world where we pass from one nonplace to another.
Possible precursors are the stable, delocalized structures called dipyrromethenes, or dipyrrylmsthanes, which retain the reactivity of pyrrole rings, but have a very fragile C1 link.
Evolution of substrate took in the following: (a) the development of semiconductors of various types (also with piezoelectric properties and optical activity), primarily heterocyclic with a reserve of delocalized electrons, which present optimal possibilities for the creation of the p-n type junction, and (b) development of donor-acceptor compounds having lower activation energy for the particle of the product rather than of the individual substrates.
The real challenge to identify a functionally complete piece of logic is to find and extract functionally related, yet delocalized fragments of old code.
Legal browser ?
- deliver from uncertainty
- deliver in trust
- deliver information
- deliver into custody
- deliver judgment
- deliver oratorically
- deliver over
- deliver over to a successor
- deliver to
- deliver to the care of
- deliver up
- deliverable state
- deliverance from bondage
- delivering to
- delivery back
- delivery of a writ
- delivery of process
- delivery of title
- delude oneself
- delusional insanity
- delve for
- delve into
- delving into evidence
- demand a payment
- demand and obtain payment
- demand for payment
Full browser ?
- Delniska Druzba
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Recreation Area
- Delo Naroda
- Delo Osobennogo Nablyudeniya
- Delocalized bond
- Delocalized electron
- Delocalized electron
- Delocalized Molecular Orbital
- Delocalized Natural Orbital
- delocalized state
- Deloitte & Touche Corporate Finance
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Accounting Research Tool
- Deloitte Australia Intranet Site
- Deloitte Center for Health Solutions
- Deloitte Consulting
- Deloitte Consulting Offshore Technology Group
- Deloitte Digital Media Framework
- Deloitte Online
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu CPA
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Emerging Markets
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India Private Limited
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu International
- delomorphous cell
- Delone, Boris
- Delone, Boris Nikolaevich
- Delone, Nikolai
- Delone, Nikolai Borisovich