Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
Umer issued a decree Monday night to the Ministry of Information to demolish all statues in Afghanistan, declaring statues, including even ancient Buddhas, as insulting to Islam.
The municipal authorities installed stickers on the violating constructions and wrote the warning letters with paints on the violating constructions to make their owners fix their status or demolish these constructions themselves as officially they were considered illegal constructions.
A spokesman for Newcastle City Council said: "We're pleased the owner of this site has issued instructions to demolish a building that has been a matter of concern for some time.
The Valley Village Homeowners Residents Association is also calling for a temporary stop to all evictions until the city attorney can close loopholes that allow landlords to evict residents before getting city approval to demolish and develop new condos.
However, Liverpool City Council is so creatively void of understanding, that they have to demolish homes
The purchase price hinges on Con Ed gaining approval to demolish the Waterside plant and thereby expand their 14th Street plant.
Prior to 1984, the taxpayer's intent on acquisition of property generally governed the tax treatment of costs incurred to demolish an existing structure; that is, a current deduction was allowed if the intent to demolish the structure was formed subsequent to the time of acquisition, while capitalization was required if the intent to demolish existed at the time of purchase.
Palmer was subject to criminal and civil sanctions if he did not comply with the orders to demolish, yet the CRA refused to sign off on the demolition permit.
We carried out four explosions in total to demolish the boiler and approximately 100- 125 kg of explosives were used.
The local authority decided to demolish the derelict building at Colwyn Bay after it became a magnet for vandals and firebugs.
Department of Housing & Urban Development's office here to demolish a 420-unit high-rise apartment building in Newark has drawn sharp criticism from the backers of a plan to renovate the 22-story building and transform the apartments from Section-8 subsidies to market-rate rentals.
Mu'tasem Abu Farha said that Jerusalem Municipality handed him an administrative decision last Thursday to evacuate his house because IOF will demolish it
Legal browser ?
- Demesne as of fee
- Democratic Party
- Democratic-Republican Party
- demonstrate against
- demonstrate protest
- Demonstrative Evidence
- demonstrative legacy
Full browser ?
- Demoivre’s formula
- Demokrat Parti
- Demokrat Türkiye Partisi
- Demokratièna Stranka Upokojencev Slovenije
- Demokratik Halk Partisi
- Demokratik Kitle Partisi
- Demokratik Sol Parti
- Demokratikus Ifjúságért Alapítványt
- Demokratische Bauernpartei Deutschlands
- Demokratische Linke
- Demokratische Partei Kurdistans
- Demokratischer Frauenbund Deutschlands
- Demokratiska Partiet, de Nya Svenskarna
- Demokratiska Republiken Kongo
- Demokratska Federativna Jugoslavija
- Demokratska Lista za Evropsku Crnu Goru
- Demokratska Narodna Republika Koreja
- Demokratska Narodna Zajednica
- Demokratska Opozicija Srbije
- Demokratska Partija Socijalista
- Demokratska Stranka
- Demokratska Stranka Srbije
- Demokratski Centar
- Demokratyczna Unia Kobiet
- Demolay Advisor Development
- DeMolay International
- Demolay Leadership Conference
- Demolition and Increased Cost of Construction
- Demolition and Land Clearing
- Démolition Autos Croix Luizet