References in periodicals archive ?
But you can also expect him to dip into the transfer market and bring in players in his mould, as Arsenal look to move in a new direction post the Wenger regime.
Ultimately, the retail real estate market is in a state of flux, uncertain of its direction post 2017.
Tenders are invited for 13th f c a - improvements to kottappuram - hosdurg water way - neeleswaram river- dredging from kottappuram to nambiarkal and including providing direction post
As for the appointment issue, Kenaan said the main objective of FPM is resuming the role of Christians in authority and the General Security Direction post can be treated nationally within a package deal.
A direction post showed the town and the sea were about three miles away.
Donald Sinden, Alan Howard, Richard Johnson and Harriet Walter each give virtuoso performances which use Shakespeare as a direction post before venturing out in all directions.
Gribetz's appointment also marks the first time the retailer has named an executive to a fashion home direction post in the three years since Bonnie Mackay, operations vice president and fashion director, left the chain.
Tenders are invited for Improvements to kottappuram - hosdurg water way - neeleswaram river- dredging from kottappuram to nambiarkal and including providing direction post 13th f c a.
Gribetz's appointment marks the first time the retailer has named an executive to a fashion home direction post in the three years since Bonnie Mackay, operations vice president and fashion director, left the retailer.
Popular British singing group One Direction posted a P400,000 cash bond with the Bureau of Immigration (BI) to be allowed to hold a concert at the Mall of Asia in Pasay City this weekend.
There is, it hardly needs to be said, no direction posts to send you on your way.
Greens staff buzz about on shiny new vehicles, but don't bother to trim the grass properly around tees or direction posts.
Legal browser ?
- direct attention to
- direct cause
- direct effect
- direct evidence
- Direct Examination
- direct imperatively
- direct one’s attention
- direct one’s thoughts to
- direct opposite
- direct rule
- Direct Tax
- direct the attendance of
- direct the attention to
- direct the eyes to
- direct the mind to
- direct the mind upon
- direct to
- direct toward one object
- directed against
- directed verdict
- directing agency
- directing head
- directing power
- direction post
- direction to imprison
- directly affected by the outcome of a controversy
- directly after
- Director of Consumer Affairs
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Director of the mint
- Dirimant impediments
Full browser ?
- Direction Nationale du Contrôle de Gestion
- Direction Nationale du Patrimoine Culturel
- Direction Nationale du Renseignement et des Enquêtes Douanières
- Direction Nouvelle des Travaux
- direction numbers
- Direction of arrival
- Direction of Arrival Estimation
- Direction of Arrival Iterative Virtual-Uplink Power Weighted
- Direction of Arrival Tracking
- direction of attack
- Direction of Departure
- Direction of Easy Magnetization
- Direction of Fire
- Direction of Flight
- Direction of Interest Questionnaire
- Direction of Investment
- Direction of Motion
- Direction of Own Artillery Fire
- direction of propagation
- Direction of Relative Movement
- Direction of Relative Movement
- Direction of traffic, Runway in use, Wind, Altimeter, Report
- Direction of Travel
- Direction of United Nations Databases and Information Systems
- Direction of View
- Direction Opérationnelle des Services Techniques et Logistiques
- Direction Partenariat Entreprise Insertion Professionnelle
- Direction Participative par Objectifs
- Direction Patrimoine Immobilier et Logistique
- Direction Polynésienne des Affaires Maritimes
- direction post
- Direction Principale, Administration et Finances
- Direction Production Ingénierie
- Direction Projector
- Direction Promotion et Enseignement des Langues
- Direction Qualité Fournisseurs
- Direction Radius Distance
- direction ratios
- direction rectifier
- Direction Régionale de l'Action Culturelle
- Direction Régionale de l'Agriculture et de l'Hydraulique
- Direction Régionale de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt
- Direction Régionale de l'Alimentation, de l'Agriculture et de la Forêt
- Direction Régionale de l'Education Nationale
- Direction Régionale de l'Environnement
- Direction Régionale de l'Equipement
- Direction Régionale de l'Equipement d'Ile-de-France
- Direction Régionale de la Culture et du Tourisme de l'Ouest
- Direction Régionale de la Jeunesse et des Sports
- Direction Régionale de la Police Judiciaire
- Direction Régionale des Affaires Culturelles
- Direction Régionale des Finances Publiques
- Direction Régionale des Renseignements Intérieur
- Direction Régionale du Commerce Extérieur
- Direction Régionale du Commissariat de l'Armée de Terre
- Direction Régionale du Génie
- Direction Régionale du Service d'Infrastructure de la Défense
- Direction Régionale du Service de Santé des Armées
- Direction Régionale du Service Médical
- Direction Régionale du Travail des Transports
- Direction Régionale du Travail et de l'Emploi