Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
The proposed directorate not only will help the pharmacists in carrier progression and capacity building but will also ensure the availability and presence of qualified pharmacists where there are drugs/medicines.
The proposed directorate shall have the mandate to control medicines, hospital pharmacies, drug testing and analysis activities.
According to the officials at the E and DM directorate The Nation talked to on condition of not to be named, the directorate is already facing shortage of manpower and resources to perform day to day functions and attend the complaints.
If the enforcement launches operation to raze the kiosk, the officials of enforcement directorate are either suspended or transferred.
According to him, the NYCN Agric directorate has also entered into the partnership with notable private and governmental firms in agro-production development.
Instead of establishing new directorate, tax department should improve the performance of current directorate, he added.
According to the Enforcement Directorate, the accused had allegedly converted demonetised notes into valid currency.
Faridullah Sherzoy, chief of the Directorate of State Oil Enterprises, says some 4 million Afs (58,000 USD) in earnings from petrol stations are handed over every month to the government treasury.
The auditors from the court inspected the hajj and umrah account which contains the incomes and expenses related to hajj and umrah services provided by the directorate and found that the directorate could not make profit from the hajj and umrah trips it organized last year.
Khaliq Ur Rehman, Deputy Director in the Directorate of Estate Management (QAT) has been entrusted with additional charge of the post of Estate Officer, Directorate of Estate ManagementII during the leave period of Ammad Anwar Khokhar.
His Highness Shaikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, has ordered the promotion of 311 noncommissioned officers and personnel of the Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai, including one officer promoted to the rank of Brigadier and other six officers to the rank of Major.
Ramadi / NINA / Fallujah police force foiled on Monday morning 11, Nov two suicide attacks on the Police Directorate of Saqlawiyah north of Fallujah .
Legal browser ?
- direct the attendance of
- direct the attention to
- direct the eyes to
- direct the mind to
- direct the mind upon
- direct to
- direct toward one object
- directed against
- directed verdict
- directing agency
- directing head
- directing power
- direction post
- direction to imprison
- directly affected by the outcome of a controversy
- directly after
- Director of Consumer Affairs
- Director of Public Prosecutions
- Director of the mint
- Dirimant impediments
- disability discrimination
- Disability payments
- Disability Rights Commission
Full browser ?
- Director-General of Trade and Industry
- Director-General of Water Services
- director-sight system
- director-stockholder relation
- director-stockholder relation
- director-type computer
- director-type fire control
- Director/ate of Security
- Director/Directorate for Corporate Information
- Director/Directorate for Safety Risk Management
- Director/Directorate of Force Development
- Director/Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security
- Director/Directorate of Production Management
- Director/Directorate of Public Works
- Director/Vice President of Quality
- director’s chair
- director’s cut
- Directoraat Generaal
- Directoraat Generaal Europese Samenwerking
- Directoraat Generaal Fiscale Zaken
- Directoraat Generaal Goederenvervoer
- Directoraat Generaal Internationale Samenwerking
- Directoraat Generaal Management Openbare Sector
- Directoraat Generaal Milieubeheer
- Directoraat Generaal Politieke Zaken
- Directoraat Maatschappelijk Verantwoord Ondernemen
- Directoraat-Generaal Luchtvaart
- Directoraat-Generaal Openbaar Bestuur
- Directorat General des Recherches Scientifiques et Techniques
- Directorate Chief Technology Officer
- Directorate Facility Utilization Manager
- Directorate for Administration
- Directorate for Army Ammunitions, Range, and Targets
- Directorate for Children and Young People
- Directorate for Civil Defense and Emergency Planning
- Directorate for Computer & Office Automation Resources
- Directorate for Coordination of International Technical Assistance
- Directorate for Education
- Directorate for Education Employment Labour and Social Affairs
- Directorate for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs
- Directorate for External Relations
- Directorate for Financial, Fiscal and Enterprise Affairs
- Directorate for Food, Fisheries and Agri Business
- Directorate for Freedom of Information and Security Review
- Directorate for Human Intelligence
- Directorate for Human Resource and Doctrine Development
- Directorate for Industrial Security Clearance Review
- Directorate for Information and Resource Management
- Directorate for Information Systems and Services
- Directorate for Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence
- Directorate for Intelligence and Information Security
- Directorate for Inter-Service Intelligence
- Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence
- Directorate for International Development
- Directorate for Investigation and Detective Management
- Directorate for Logistics and Maintenance
- Directorate for MASINT and Technical Collection
- Directorate for Materiel Management
- Directorate for Network Operations