Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
100 randomly chosen drupes were collected prior to harvest time.
20 in) in diameter dark red when fully mature, and, like all drupes, contains
Key words: Ziziphus mistol Grisebach, drupe, endocarp, seed, size, weight, germination
Olives yield fruit known as drupe, meaning it has a pit.
0cm long and 2cm wide, oblong, with an external reddish tissue, which is moderately fleshy resembling a drupe, and about 1mm thick (Grayum, 2003; Fig.
Drupe fruits are formed of red exocarp, edible fleshy mesocarp, and stony endocarp with 1-2 seeds.
Its fruit is a glabrous drupe, oblong-reniform, 5-6 mm in diameter.
Lastly, consider the familiar palindromic poem "August" by Emerson Drupe, the erstwhile self-proclaimed "Poet of the Poconos.
Besides their family and scientific name, fruit trees can be identified as drupe or pome.
caryopsises dehiscent DNA fingerprinting drupe endocarp exocarp [F.
Botanically, the avocado is a single-seeded berry, but often considered a drupe.
The Brazilian peppertree drupe feeder Megastigmus transvaalensis (Hymenoptera: Torymidae): Florida distribution and impact.
Legal browser ?
- Drud testing and probation
- Drug charge and travel ban
- drug charges and new charges added afterwards
- Drug Courts
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Drug test after accident
- drug test required
- drug testing mothers of newborns
- drug treatment and testing order
- Drugs and Narcotics
- drum out of the legal profession
- drunk tank
- Dry exchange
- dry law
- Dry rent
- dry run
- dry up
- Du Bois, William Edward Burghardt
- dual chambered
- Dual Nationality
- Duas uxores eodem tempore habere non potest
Full browser ?
- Drunks Against Drunk Driving
- Druon, Maurice
- Drupal Automated Staging Toolkit
- Drupal Code Coverage Project
- Drupal Extensible Markup Language
- Drupal Human Interface Guidelines
- Drupal Usergroup Berlin
- Drury Lane
- Drury Lane
- Drury Lane Dental Care
- Drury Lane Theater Ghost
- Drury University
- druse crystals
- Druse, Jebel