Mentioned in ?
- Agriculture Subsidies
- Attorney General
- Breyer, Stephen Gerald
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief of Petitioners
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Cable Television
- Colleges and Universities
- consent decree
- constitutional law
References in periodicals archive ?
League officials informed both coaches after the final league dual match that because Thousand Oaks and Simi Valley tied in dual matches, T.
Remembering that producers can use a mixture of curbside material within their process, the estimated cost impact of single stream over dual stream is between 6 percent to 18 percent of the purchased fiber cost, averaging 11 percent.
Because of incorrect and inconsistent use, the one-method approach to dual protection can yield a higher annual pregnancy rate (14%, adjusted for underreporting of abortion) than hormonal methods, sterilization and the IUD in typical use.
The jury upheld the validity and enforceability of the Transocean dual activity patents, and awarded reasonable royalty damages of 5% of the revenue received by GlobalSantaFe for its infringing rigs.
USC has had a difficult time lately in dual meets against UCLA.
Section 1503(d) includes a stand-alone exception when the loss of the dual resident company does not offset the income of any other foreign company.
Consultant Rubbright thinks dual ovenability will decline, but not vanish.
NSHFV's obligations under the dual currency notes will be unconditionally guaranteed on a joint and several basis by CEMEX and its subsidiaries CEMEX Mexico, S.
V dual meet final could produce the area match of the year.
In response to this "double dipping," section 1503(d) disallows the use of dual resident corporations' losses to offset any affiliated U.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Intego, the Macintosh security specialist, today released two security packs from its new Dual Protection (DP) line to help Mac users protect both Mac OS X and their Windows installation.
On the most recent California English Language Development Test, nearly 70 percent of English-language learners in a dual program progressed at least one fluency level, compared with just 49 percent of English-immersion and 50 percent of bilingual students.
Legal browser ?
- Drug charge and travel ban
- drug charges and new charges added afterwards
- Drug Courts
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Drug test after accident
- drug test required
- drug testing mothers of newborns
- drug treatment and testing order
- Drugs and Narcotics
- drum out of the legal profession
- drunk tank
- Dry exchange
- dry law
- Dry rent
- dry run
- dry up
- Du Bois, William Edward Burghardt
- dual chambered
- Dual Nationality
- Duas uxores eodem tempore habere non potest
- duces tecum
Full browser ?
- Du, Family Cerceau
- Du-Art Film Labs, Inc.
- Dušan Simovic
- Dušan Vukotic
- Dua (Islam)
- Dua Dimensi
- Dua Satu Tiga Puluh
- Duaal Zorgsector Overleg
- Duailibi Petit Zaragoza Propaganda
- dual (multi)-capable weapons
- dual (multi)-purpose weapons
- Dual 3 Lane Motorway
- dual 3',5'-cyclic-AMP and -GMP phosphodiesterase 11A
- Dual A Posteriori Probability
- Dual Access Random Access Memory
- Dual action
- Dual Action Anthrax Vaccine
- Dual Action Bone Agent
- Dual Action Cleaner/Polisher
- Dual Action Only
- Dual Action Porter Cable
- dual action vibrator
- Dual Active Valve Control System
- Dual Aerosurface Servo Amplifier
- dual agency
- dual agent
- Dual Air Density
- Dual Air Density Explorer
- Dual Air Density Satellite
- Dual Alkali FGD Process Demonstration
- Dual Alliance
- Dual Alliance
- Dual Analog
- Dual Analog Controller
- Dual Antiplatelet Therapy
- Dual Aperture-Coupled Microstrip Antenna
- Dual ASAS Interface Module
- Dual aspect theory
- Dual Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter