Mentioned in ?
- Agriculture Subsidies
- Attorney General
- Breyer, Stephen Gerald
- Brief for Appellants in Nos. 1, 2 and 4 and for Respondents
- Brief of Petitioners
- Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka, Kansas
- Cable Television
- Colleges and Universities
- consent decree
- constitutional law
References in periodicals archive ?
This investigation was the first phase in a larger provider-delivered intervention designed to promote dual protection to family planning clients.
Robertson also commented that "the sale of 51 percent interest in DUAL RIG 92 to Sime Darby demonstrates measurable progress toward building the asset base of SIME DUAL and increasing our competitiveness in the Southeast Asian region.
Transocean developed its dual activity drilling design in 1996 as part of a project to more efficiently construct wells in deepwater through the use of two complete drilling systems, allowing for parallel drilling operations to be conducted on a single well that saves operators both time and money, compared with conventional rigs.
The dual meet is neat because you never know what's going to happen.
Section 1503(d) includes a stand-alone exception when the loss of the dual resident company does not offset the income of any other foreign company.
Not everybody, however, thinks dual ovenability is disappearing.
Neither the debentures nor the dual currency notes demonstrate loss-absorption due to their senior rank.
DUAL RIG 86's relocation costs of approximately $1.
The final regulations amend the temporary regulations' exceptions to the general rule disallowing the use of dual consolidated losses by adopting a "use" approach.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Intego, the Macintosh security specialist, today released two security packs from its new Dual Protection (DP) line to help Mac users protect both Mac OS X and their Windows installation.
Rick Simon, a spokesman at Countrywide, said his company likes the potential choices dual listing offers.
The company noted that the facilities enable DUAL to advance its long term strategy of acquiring high quality jackup rigs with deep water capabilities, strengthening its position in international offshore drilling markets.
Legal browser ?
- Drug charge and travel ban
- drug charges and new charges added afterwards
- Drug Courts
- Drug Enforcement Administration
- Drug test after accident
- drug test required
- drug testing mothers of newborns
- drug treatment and testing order
- Drugs and Narcotics
- drum out of the legal profession
- drunk tank
- Dry exchange
- dry law
- Dry rent
- dry run
- dry up
- Du Bois, William Edward Burghardt
- dual chambered
- Dual Nationality
- Duas uxores eodem tempore habere non potest
- duces tecum
Full browser ?
- Du, Family Cerceau
- Du-Art Film Labs, Inc.
- Dušan Simovic
- Dušan Vukotic
- Dua (Islam)
- Dua Dimensi
- Dua Satu Tiga Puluh
- Duaal Zorgsector Overleg
- Duailibi Petit Zaragoza Propaganda
- dual (multi)-capable weapons
- dual (multi)-purpose weapons
- Dual 3 Lane Motorway
- dual 3',5'-cyclic-AMP and -GMP phosphodiesterase 11A
- Dual A Posteriori Probability
- Dual Access Random Access Memory
- Dual action
- Dual Action Anthrax Vaccine
- Dual Action Bone Agent
- Dual Action Cleaner/Polisher
- Dual Action Only
- Dual Action Porter Cable
- dual action vibrator
- Dual Active Valve Control System
- Dual Aerosurface Servo Amplifier
- dual agency
- dual agent
- Dual Air Density
- Dual Air Density Explorer
- Dual Air Density Satellite
- Dual Alkali FGD Process Demonstration
- Dual Alliance
- Dual Alliance
- Dual Analog
- Dual Analog Controller
- Dual Antiplatelet Therapy
- Dual Aperture-Coupled Microstrip Antenna
- Dual ASAS Interface Module
- Dual aspect theory
- Dual Asynchronous Communication Interface Adapter