Mentioned in ?
References in periodicals archive ?
5), however, are less exact, placing the Pristiograptus dubius postfrequens Partial-range Interval Zone in their section below the Ps.
dubius Reinhardt, 1837), and 2 in the North Pacific Ocean (A.
dubius Wickham, 1912--represents fossil species (Early Oligocene: Florissant).
Theivasanthi, a woman researcher of India has innovated superparamagnetic materials from graphene and a plant Amaranthus dubius.
Acestrocephalus boehlkei from a river in South America, Ahynnodontophis rosaliae from deep waters off of Cuba, Bathypterois dubius, collected among the Azores in 1890.
The larvae of Pagurus dubius (Ortman) (Decapoda, Paguridae) reared in the laboratory.
unknown Juncus diemu Barros unknown Juncus dijfusissimus unknown Buckley Juncus dubius Engelm.
Macquart (1846)--Described Asilus dubius from 'Port Natal, et de la Cafrerie'.
Ironically, Kajol who was sporting an elegant white Roger Dubius watch isn't great with time management.
Common name Scientific name Class Life cycle * Downy brome Bromus tectorum Grass WA London rocket Sisymbrium irio Broadleaf WA Creeping thistle Circium arvense Broadleaf CP Yellow goats-beard Tragopogon dubius Grass SP Field bindweed Convolvulus arvensis Broadleaf CP Bermudagrass Cynodon dactylon Grass CP Foxtail barely Hordeum jubatum Grass SA Dandelion Taraxacum officinale Broadleaf SP Quackgrass Agropyron repence Grass CP Russian knapweed Acroptilon repens Broadleaf CP lambsquarters Chenopodium album Broadleaf SA Plantain Plantago spp.
552), playing nice with vicious irony: "illud uoce iam extrema peto, / ne, si qua noster dubius effudit dolor, / maneant in animo uerba" (I make this petition now with my last utterance, that any words spewed out by my unstable bitterness should not linger in your consciousness; ll.
dubius, is easier to measure compared to the more lively L.
Legal browser ?
- Dry exchange
- dry law
- Dry rent
- dry run
- dry up
- Du Bois, William Edward Burghardt
- dual chambered
- Dual Nationality
- Duas uxores eodem tempore habere non potest
- duces tecum
- due and owing
- due care
- Due Date
- Due Notice
- due order
- due process
- due process of law
- due punishment
- due to be paid
- due, owing and unpaid
Full browser ?
- Dubkovetskii, Fedor
- Dubkovetskii, Fedor Ivanovich
- Dublin & District Schoolboys League
- Dublin (city)
- Dublin (city)
- Dublin Abortion Rights Group
- Dublin Academic Health Care
- Dublin Academic Medical Centre
- Dublin Academic Teaching Hospital
- Dublin Adult Learning Centre
- Dublin Airport Authority
- Dublin Airport Stakeholders Forum
- Dublin and South Eastern Railway
- Dublin and Wicklow Railway
- Dublin Area Art League
- Dublin Area Rapid Transit
- Dublin Bay Area Thrash
- Dublin Bay Prawn
- Dublin Business Innovation Centre
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin Central Reservations
- Dublin City Business Association
- Dublin City Centre Business Association
- Dublin City Council
- Dublin City Development Board
- Dublin City Enterprise Board
- Dublin City Library